Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Questions about DFHack, reactions & adventure mode  (Read 1871 times)

TheDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Questions about DFHack, reactions & adventure mode
« on: October 24, 2014, 10:45:04 am »

First off: I just thought I'd create a thread about this rather than cluttering the main dfhack thread with tons of questions, seeing as I'm probably gonna need quite a bit of help with quite a few things during the coming week or so. Once I manage to finish the script that I'm working on, I can simply let the thread "die" rather than the questions permanently cluttering up the dfhack thread.

The Lua API has a bunch of stuff regarding reactions in fortress mode, but I can't find anything regarding adventure mode, so here goes.

Is there any way to force the player to start doing/using a reaction?
How would I go about putting any adventure-enabled reactions into a variable? It'd be awesome if it was possible if I could simply grab all reactions via DFHack and check whether they're adventure-enabled or not, rather than having to programmatically read through all reactions files and checking which are.

Thanks in advance for any advice that anyone can offer. :)
I love this community. Somebody asks "hay guise how do i tame shark", and then everybody is like "why don't we fling sharks at things with complex mechanical devices?".