Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFHack error on completed prayer  (Read 856 times)

CyberSpyder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
DFHack error on completed prayer
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:00:57 pm »

I'm not certain if it's actually affecting anything, but I noticed that every time a prayer is completed at the shrine of armok (and maybe other temples as well), DFHack is spitting out an error:

Code: [Select]
stack traceback:
E:\games\DF\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/pantheon.lua:1413: in function <E:\games\DF\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/pantheon.lua:1413>
E:\games\DF\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/pantheon.lua:1413: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'strength' (a nil value)

The specified line appears to be this one:

"if math.random(100) < god.strength/100 then -- this needs adjustment"

in the function

eventful.onItemCreated.bla=function(i_id)

edit:  That's interesting.  I came back to the game later (i.e., saved, quit, and reloaded), and it's no longer happening.  Not sure what to make of that.

edit2:  And it's doing it again, but I'm actually not sure now that it's connected to the prayers at all.  Odd.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:00:47 am by CyberSpyder »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: DFHack error on completed prayer
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 04:49:56 am »

Looks like a god tries to raise the strength of a unit, but fails. Best to write IndigoFenix a message, he is the author or the pantheon script. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::