Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Pleasure  (Read 30312 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Pleasure
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2014, 09:27:10 am »

We should mod belts into the game.
I've never looked at the raws for items, but aren't the "can put stuff in" tokens only available for handheld items?
Pouches have SMALL_OBJECT_STORAGE. Don't recall if those can be strapped to the body or not.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:28:51 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2014, 04:51:37 pm »

We should mod belts into the game.
I've never looked at the raws for items, but aren't the "can put stuff in" tokens only available for handheld items?
Just rename the backpack as a "utility belt".
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2014, 08:28:39 pm »

Just rename the backpack as a "utility belt".
Is that even possible? They're not in the raws. Maybe with DFHack somehow.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2014, 11:46:17 pm »

You can use a small item storage tool like a pouch, with a larger storage capacity (as much as five pouches?). Creatures in adventure mode will wear them like pouches, but they'd only have coins in them normally. They'd be usable, by adventurers, to hold anything that fits. I think they can be worn, because NPCs don't hold them in their hands, but only on upper body clothing, if I recall.

You can't rename backpacks, though. Maybe with dfhack, but that's dfhack.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:48:21 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]