Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: You are a Teacher  (Read 10569 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Teacher
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 11:25:34 pm »

Take our medicine. We get weird without it after all.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 11:30:51 pm »

Before we can take the medication, grab it with the hand kj isn't using and empty the whole bottle of pills into some kid's mouth.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 11:34:32 pm »

Before we can take the medication, grab it with the hand kj isn't using and empty the whole bottle of pills into some kid's mouth.
Fight the the other hand for dominance in a thumb wrestling match. TO THE DEATH!
God dammit, we need those pills.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2014, 12:25:40 am »

Talk at length about dead parents.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 12:27:27 am »

Open book.
Retrieve icebreaker, also known as ice pick.
Slip into pocket.
For now.
Take a closer look at this text!

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 12:27:48 am »

Teach alphabet.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2014, 12:42:52 am »

Tell kids that nothing matters because they will never be nothing so it doesn't matter. Force them to do busy work like copying the book.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2014, 12:55:15 am »

Teach alphabet.
Silly Aedel! You learn that stuff in kindergarten! Teach them addition and subtraction.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2014, 01:00:05 am »

Teach alphabet.
Silly Aedel! You learn that stuff in kindergarten! Teach them addition and subtraction.
Scrubs. These are geniuses.
Teach them quantum mechanics 101.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 07:55:35 am »

She needs to be cheered up. Order all the kids to go in the hallway and laugh at her until she feels better. Laughter is the best medicine, after all.
You send all the children into the hall, ordering them to laugh at the girl to cheer her up. She continues crying, and is trying to open the exit door.

((Yep. We really really are.))

Ask Prophet and Tawarochir to stand up.

((I assume that we at least now the names of the children we are teaching.))
You shout it out loudly, scaring a few of them, but all the children are already standing! You still aren't sure who's who.

OD the rabbit with sleeping pills.
You run back into the room and give the rabbit about half a can of your sleeping pills. It keels over.

Look, as fun as this is, we can't lose another job. Just pick up the book of icepicks (mmm, that brings back memories) and read one at random.

You pick up the book and flip to a random page. It says that asking for everyone's favorite color is one of the best icebreakers.

Teach them calculus.
As you run back into the hall, you notice that the boy who raised his hand when you asked if anyone had dead parents is still in there, sitting on the floor. You shrug and go to try to teach the others calculus. They seem very confused, and a few more look like they're going to cry.

Take our medicine. We get weird without it after all.
You try to take a few of your pills, but your other hand keeps trying to give them to children.

Your other hand tries to grab a few of the pills and stuff it into some random boy's mouth but is interrupted.

Fight the the other hand for dominance in a thumb wrestling match. TO THE DEATH!
God dammit, we need those pills.

Your hand autonomously assaults the other, jabbing its thumb into it repeatedly. Now you can't feel that hand. Great. You still pop a few pills though. Everything seems slightly more colorful, and to move a bit slower.

Talk at length about dead parents.
You horrify the children about the ways that parents can die, and three more of them start sobbing. You monster.

Open book.
Retrieve icebreaker, also known as ice pick.
Slip into pocket.
For now.

You retrieve your ice pick hidden in the secret compartment of the book and put it into your belt loop.

Teach alphabet.
You start sweetly singing the alphabet, and they all looked thoroughly scared and weary of what you'll be doing next.

Tell kids that nothing matters because they will never be nothing so it doesn't matter. Force them to do busy work like copying the book.
As soon as you reach Z, you shout at them that nothing they do will ever matter and you throw the book at them, commanding them to copy every single page.

Teach alphabet.
They seem very confused at what you want them to do.

Teach alphabet.
Scrubs. These are geniuses.
Teach them quantum mechanics 101.
All you receive are blank stares, blank watery-eyed stares.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 07:58:54 am »

Teach them about pain! Ask for a volunteer and stab them in the elbow with the ice pick. If no one steps forward, just grab a random one. After that, say "As you can see, if you're forcibly impaled with something, it hurts. And it's also hilarious!"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:10:05 am by Audioworm333 »
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 08:00:39 am »

Throw ice pick at escaping girl. Aim for the neck!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 08:04:12 am »

Teach them how to use a Kalashnikov. Child soldiers are best soldiers, because they make for smaller targets!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 08:05:58 am »

Also explain how to inflict fatal wounds with improvised weapons. Demonstrate on the volunteer.

Vital material here, folks.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 08:06:02 am »

pick out a child who isn't crying and ask them if they want to learn the dark side.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 [2] 3