Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101

Author Topic: KYOSN: Now with Archived QuickTopic links!  (Read 251851 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - Improvised Flashbang
« Reply #600 on: November 17, 2014, 11:01:01 am »

I didn't miscount, no.

Check the other votecounts. Numbers will not show shenanigans with them.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 17, 2014, 03:08:58 pm »

Hehehehehe.
Best combo ever.

Day ends in about 15 hours, so finish up your actions, figure out who to vote and such.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 17, 2014, 03:37:50 pm »

Hehehehehe.
Best combo ever.
"semi-bastard" game, indeed, TolyK. 

Wow.  Just ... wow.

Okay, so I have just recently learned that it is possible for everyone to win.  You may or may not want to take that into consideration given that the day is ending shortly.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - Clumsy Trigger Finger
« Reply #603 on: November 17, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

Shakerag:  See below.
Shakerag:  Are you anti-Shakerag?

You know, as opposed to (or in addition to) town or mafia?

You've had plenty of non-weekend time to answer that, so don't try that excuse on me.

PPE:  You've made several vague proclamations without anything to back them up.  Put up or shut up if you want anyone to care what you have to say.

Varee:  If your reads are (as you say) "mostly useless," then what are you doing to improve them?

To be frank all the random reads mostly mean "I haven't got a clue and I feel like putting random stuff in instead of blanks"

I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

Cheeetar:
It seems likely that Shakerag are not a mafia-esque group- at least, not an informed minority. That would imply that anti-Shakerags are the informed minority?

Given you've claimed to appear as a Shakerag despite not being one, wouldn't that put you in that group?  Are you a... uh... Anti-Shakerag-Ally?

Persus:
Toaster:
... but if you're only interested in killing mafia (as a townie would be (?)) ...

I am interested in killing scum.  I define scum as "anyone who actively wants to hinder town."  This definition includes cults, SKs, lynchers, and the like; and it can also include people who we can't trust to work with us.  Especially since I (thought I) had a daykill; I could use it outside of the lynch process to go ahead and eliminate someone who wasn't on our side.
And you didn't just cite the town wincon in this argument because?

I thought that spelling things out made it clearer, especially since he didn't like my brief answer from before.

Persus:
Also, I'm voting GayArchea because he's barely posted. Due to a lack of really scummy players (besides mastahcheese, but no one is currently defending him, so he might just be badly playing town), I would rather get rid of someone who hasn't been playing then people who are trying to contribute.

This is a very weaksauce and inoffensive vote.  It's almost like you're trying to stay in the background and not step on anyone's toes.
Almost.

I'm glad you agree.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 17, 2014, 03:50:04 pm »

Unvote mastahcheese, vote flabort.

I actually need to kill flabort anyway as part of the wincon he gave me.

Okay, so I have just recently learned that it is possible for everyone to win.  You may or may not want to take that into consideration given that the day is ending shortly.

Meh.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 17, 2014, 03:51:56 pm »

And before people ask to clarify:

My secondary wincon is that all genies need to be freed. Tolyk helpfully offered that killing a target will free any genie they possess.

I have a genie as well, so to win I need to kill myself (or die) at some point.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 17, 2014, 03:54:39 pm »

Let's see if this does anything:

Mandate:  There are no limit to the number of extensions that can be used per day.
Extend.

Toaster:  Yes, I'm anti-Shakerag.  In so far as that my wincon states that I "win" when there are no Shakerags left (barring myself).  Also I have a "losecon" that triggers when there are more Shakerags in the game than there are players.  Yes, I typed that correctly. 

I also have the ability to gain karma, but have no idea what the hell that means or does. 

PPE:  I wonder if I can mandate genies to be free  >_>

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 17, 2014, 04:07:53 pm »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 17, 2014, 04:43:58 pm »

So what about this "rocks don't fall everyone wins" bit?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 17, 2014, 05:30:03 pm »

...More Shakrags than players?

That sounds terrifying.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 17, 2014, 05:32:03 pm »

Hehehehehe.
Best combo ever.
"semi-bastard" game, indeed, TolyK. 

How did you learn that and what is "best combo ever" referring to?

Toaster:  Yes, I'm anti-Shakerag.  In so far as that my wincon states that I "win" when there are no Shakerags left (barring myself).  Also I have a "losecon" that triggers when there are more Shakerags in the game than there are players.  Yes, I typed that correctly. 
Is this your only wincon?

Extend.
Uggggggggggggggggggggh.
Agreed.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 17, 2014, 05:53:39 pm »

Toaster:
So what about this "rocks don't fall everyone wins" bit?
You know what I know in that regard.  Apparently it is possible.  That's all I know right now.

zombie urist:
How did you learn that and what is "best combo ever" referring to?
[...]
Is this your only wincon?
1 - From the mod. 
2 - You'll find out post-game.  I'm not allowed to speak of it.
3 - Presently, yes.  However I have a "goal" of finding out how to make everyone win.  I assume these are separate things.

Extend.
Uggggggggggggggggggggh.
Agreed.
Well geez guys, sorry for wanting to try and break the game and let everyone win.

Unvote.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 17, 2014, 06:10:46 pm »

There are 6 votes on Flabort...

Cheetar I said you were playing apathetically because it seemed like you were doing a minimum of scumhunting only asking a few questions and not really following up.

Really? I've been trying pretty hard to follow up on my questions this game. Would you like to press this case on me- show examples of my poor scumhunting?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 1 (15/15) - Clumsy Trigger Finger
« Reply #614 on: November 17, 2014, 06:13:38 pm »

Cheeetar:
It seems likely that Shakerag are not a mafia-esque group- at least, not an informed minority. That would imply that anti-Shakerags are the informed minority?

Given you've claimed to appear as a Shakerag despite not being one, wouldn't that put you in that group?  Are you a... uh... Anti-Shakerag-Ally?

Nope! That miller bit was just to screw me over, it seems.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 101