Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 101

Author Topic: KYOSN: Now with Archived QuickTopic links!  (Read 245333 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: KYOSN: Day 5 (9/15) - Glitches in the Universe
« Reply #1275 on: January 16, 2015, 02:13:38 pm »

The day has ended for Jack A T. You know the drill.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 16, 2015, 02:14:43 pm »

Why was there no night?

During D4, I got kicked out into N4- but only for me, not the game state.  I sent in an action to skip the next night, since it was valid for me to act.  Since it targeted the game state (not myself) and the game state was D4, the next night was N4.  I was in a phase that no longer existed, so the paradox resolved itself by kicking me into D5.  When day ended and night began, everything went into an inconstant state; I was in N5 (and could therefore act) which everyone else wasn't actually in N4 because it no longer existed.  I guess you folks couldn't do anything because you were in a phase that didn't exist; your roles went straight from D4 to D5, and didn't exist at the time I was in N5.

Did I mention I'm pretty much a time lord?  Because I'm pretty much a time lord.

ZU ZU ZU (and yes, that's three votes for zombie urist)

Mind ending the day, Toaster?  I'm sure the cult leader would be more than happy to recruit you tonight.

While this holds a certain temptation, I must reiterate that I wasn't planning on this.  What benefit does this bring to me?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 16, 2015, 02:19:06 pm »

Btw, Sorry Jack, but I'm not sure you aren't lying about the sudden change of voting D1 from normal to voting for king.  You claim to not have done it, but... If you're town, forgive me, but I'm trying to eliminate any remaining mafia members.

That's the same reason why I'm voting ZU.  Despite claiming town, they vote someone who they can win with.  Why?  They never explain.  It's more "lolz Cheeetar said it was a good idea."

Why was there no night?

During D4, I got kicked out into N4- but only for me, not the game state.  I sent in an action to skip the next night, since it was valid for me to act.  Since it targeted the game state (not myself) and the game state was D4, the next night was N4.  I was in a phase that no longer existed, so the paradox resolved itself by kicking me into D5.  When day ended and night began, everything went into an inconstant state; I was in N5 (and could therefore act) which everyone else wasn't actually in N4 because it no longer existed.  I guess you folks couldn't do anything because you were in a phase that didn't exist; your roles went straight from D4 to D5, and didn't exist at the time I was in N5.

Did I mention I'm pretty much a time lord?  Because I'm pretty much a time lord.

ZU ZU ZU (and yes, that's three votes for zombie urist)

Mind ending the day, Toaster?  I'm sure the cult leader would be more than happy to recruit you tonight.

While this holds a certain temptation, I must reiterate that I wasn't planning on this.  What benefit does this bring to me?
You said your alignment was anti-anti-Shakerag?  I have no idea if anyone is lying about their role outside of me and the cult leader, and both of us are Shakerags.  As such, helping us helps you, in the long run.  We don't even have to convert you, actually, and it would free up the night action of the cult leader to do something else.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 16, 2015, 02:24:22 pm »

I don't even care anymore if cult wins. As long as someone else wins besides Shakerag I'll be happy.

shorten
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 16, 2015, 02:25:24 pm »

I don't even care anymore if cult wins. As long as someone else wins besides Shakerag I'll be happy.

shorten
Cult wins with town, though, if things go according to plan...

Shorten

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 16, 2015, 02:31:43 pm »

So why did you want to eliminate me, 4mask?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 16, 2015, 02:41:04 pm »

So why did you want to eliminate me, 4mask?
I didn't want you messing with the town-cult combined win.  I was paranoid about the town turning on me and betraying me.  And your powers played a key part in one of the strategies that could have allowed them to do so.  I forgot you had claimed anti-anti-shakerag and assumed that you had claimed town (I only looked up your wincon when you asked about the cult's conversion mechanism), and given the fact that ZU had just voted me I tried to act preemptively to prevent treacherous actions on the town's part.

I suppose it's your choice, since you've got a lot of power: is this going to be a cult-town alliance victory, or a town-only victory?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 16, 2015, 03:20:35 pm »

I'm not Shakerag!

Man I wish I could do something with all this karma.

I guess time fuckery screwed over the raptor?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 16, 2015, 03:26:40 pm »

4 more votes to shorten day.

Shakerag has started glowing.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 16, 2015, 04:43:14 pm »

The V-Raptor acts at night.  He had no night.

I suppose it's your choice, since you've got a lot of power: is this going to be a cult-town alliance victory, or a town-only victory?

I do have a lot of power, but I'm not sure how to leverage it.  I mean, sure, I could keep skipping nights to prevent recruits and kills and only allow lynches, but that won't last forever.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 16, 2015, 05:52:31 pm »

...? Shakerag seems to be a doomspeaker (or whatever you call the role that kills everyone else after x days).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 16, 2015, 05:58:12 pm »

What the fuck, I'm glowing.

Also, apparently I got actioned (somehow) and instead of my usual +2 karma gain, my existing karma was doubled. 

So now I have 12 karma. 

I don't think I can spend it on hookers and blow, so I'm not exactly sure what to do with my wealth.

Although, shouldn't I have 16 karma then? 

...? Shakerag seems to be a doomspeaker (or whatever you call the role that kills everyone else after x days).
News to me.  I've been boggled about this whole karma thing the entire damn game.  The mod won't tell me, and no one else is saying anything either.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 16, 2015, 06:14:24 pm »

I completely forgot the joke!

"Kill Shakerag now."
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 16, 2015, 06:28:35 pm »

I completely forgot the joke!

"Kill Shakerag now."
Bluh?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 16, 2015, 07:48:40 pm »

There was a series of "Kill Webadict Now" bastard games.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 101