Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tiny civ won't wear clothes  (Read 1073 times)

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
Tiny civ won't wear clothes
« on: November 01, 2014, 09:24:01 pm »

I have a kobold-sized creature (I had upped the size from it's before much smaller size because I thought that was the problem) and it won't wear clothes. This is not good because it's a playable race and it enters a tantrum spiral within the first year because it doesn't have clothes.
I want them either to not care that they don't have clothes, or for them to have clothes on. Does this have anything to do with the fact they are (front grasp) quadrupeds?
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Tiny civ won't wear clothes
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »

Best guess is they don't have clothes of any sort because the creature definition lacks an [equips] tag. Make sure you have that. I've had that problem before too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
Re: Tiny civ won't wear clothes
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 09:39:02 pm »

Best guess is they don't have clothes of any sort because the creature definition lacks an [equips] tag. Make sure you have that. I've had that problem before too.

I knew there was a token I was missing. Testing it now.
EDIT: Yep, that was it, thanks.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:47:09 pm by Pyrefly »
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.