Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Trivial findings

(1/442) > >>

Foxite:
Ever found something strange and wanted to share it with the world, but it was so trivial that you didn't know where to put it?

How bout here?

Anyway a week ago I had a dwarf get possessed... and just now I discovered that he apparently was taken by the mood while asleep.

Thisfox:
one helluva dream....

I sort of thought the trivial was for "what's happening in your fort?" and probably have been using that thread wrong all this time  :-[

Trivial thing: Expedition leaders, it appears, get rechosen at the moment that a dwarf dies, even though the dwarfs don't know about it. A week after a new EL was chosen, the old one got reported as "missing"...

Col_Jessep:
My mayor wanted rings. I forgot about it and everything seemed fine. Then he fell to melancholy because I didn't punish Urist McCraftsdorf. I started building a nice tomb for him anyway when he began flashing due to dehydration. My legendary (lvl32) engraver made a masterful engraving right in the middle of the room where the sarcophagus was later placed. It depicted the mayor becoming the new elected leader 2 years prior.

Now I have a bad conscience for not paying more attention to the mandate or taking care of the justice department earlier...  :-[

Foxite:
You can channel on brooks and the brook tile will disappear. The tile will then become like a normal river.

So if you want to build a well but you have a brook, just channel on it XD

StagnantSoul:
I found out that while Molemarians may be blood thirsty murderers, both mole men and giant moles are pushovers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version