Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220]

Author Topic: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России  (Read 127551 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России
« Reply #3285 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:11 pm »

Can you, lying scum, give a single proof of Ukrainian army Using Grads on civilian targets? We know you can't

Maybe you should be less provocative? You can say what you said without going into insults.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: February 04, 2015, 04:33:56 pm »

None of those pictures actually show anything that identifies their location either. For all we know the advancing Novorossiyan troops could have taken those pictures, or pulled them from someplace else. Neither side has shown any meaningful restraint in bombarding of the other either, so even if they are genuinely what they say they are it's not like that gives them a moral high ground. It might be years before we know what actually happened.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: February 04, 2015, 04:39:02 pm »

How about we stop talking about this before the thread begins combusting?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: February 04, 2015, 05:10:07 pm »

Can you, lying scum, give a single proof of Ukrainian army Using Grads on civilian targets? We know you can't

Maybe you should be less provocative? You can say what you said without going into insults.

You know... I am leaving this thread as this is impossible to tolerate. Both that *** *** *** *** Knit tie and the fact that bay12ers keep talking with the always lying piece of shit that pretends to be a human being.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #3289 on: February 05, 2015, 01:15:35 am »

Ah, I should post -- the OP didn't lock this, so you needn't PM FearfulJesuit.  After the repeated issues, I'm going to give the Russia topic a break for a long while.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220]