Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 220

Author Topic: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России  (Read 239438 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России
« Reply #2640 on: January 23, 2015, 01:11:51 pm »

Cassad reports that some idiot in the AFN headquarters has sent an entire column of Novorossiyan tanks to their doom yesterday.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: January 23, 2015, 01:14:26 pm »

But Ukrainians are white, remember? The world cares about white people!
I didn't knew the world cared about dozens of civilians dying in Donbass every week.

They're white, but they're like second-hand white.
._.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: January 23, 2015, 01:15:46 pm »

But Ukrainians are white, remember? The world cares about white people!
I didn't knew the world cared about dozens of civilians dying in Donbass every week.
Those are not white people, Sergarr. White people are not primitive enough to support Putler. Those are degenerate mongoloid halfbreed barbarians.

EDIT: According to a Russian military blogger, some military support from the Russian army is "in the most difficult battles, quite likely," according to an AFR commander.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:32:52 pm by Knit tie »

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: January 23, 2015, 02:29:30 pm »

There are different reports popping out that pro russians got hit hard, around 50 killed, 4 tanks and few armored vehicles destroyed (from ukraine sources, but pro russians are also saying they had some big losses today).

English subtitle video of fight on donetsk airport done by pro russians (somewhat longer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IYJzj5vDxM
Make love not war

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: January 23, 2015, 02:41:33 pm »

There are different reports popping out that pro russians got hit hard, around 50 killed, 4 tanks and few armored vehicles destroyed (from ukraine sources, but pro russians are also saying they had some big losses today).
That's that column I posted about.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:48:51 pm by Knit tie »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: January 23, 2015, 03:30:26 pm »

Ukrainians are white

pff, nobody other than protestant anglo-saxons is white

what is white anyway

goddamn racists getting in the way in my casual reading of bay12's most entertaining argument simulator

Now that is some sig material right there.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: January 23, 2015, 03:36:04 pm »

Yes, actually. May I sig this, Slowpoke?

Nevermind, already taken.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: January 23, 2015, 03:53:51 pm »

Doublepost for new frontline news update.

Here.

I expect the north wind to either be already blowing in the most dangerous places, or start blowing there soon.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: January 23, 2015, 04:20:23 pm »

That's that column I posted about.

It sounds like rebel commanders are getting cocky.

Cassad seems to think that the rebels are attempting to encircle the Army around the towns of "Углегорск" and "Дебальуево," and is making pushes into the north of Luhansk and toward the coastal part of Donetsk, if I interpret that map further down the page correctly. That means that, combined with this...

EDIT: According to a Russian military blogger, some military support from the Russian army is "in the most difficult battles, quite likely," according to an AFR commander.

Headline tomorrow: Russian military sources confirm combat troops active in Ukraine! Rebel advance powered by Russian forces!
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: January 24, 2015, 04:39:27 am »

Meanwhile, in Mariupol:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Col. Cassad claims Ukrainian artillery undershot Novorossiyan positions on the eastern outskirts of Mariupol and accidentially hit a residential area instead, citing his informants in Mariupol. At the time of this post, Ukrainian and pro-Ukrainian sources were mostly silent. The only report I could find is an article by a local Mariupol website claiming that the artillery strike was conducted by Novorossiyan forces. There are conflicting reports on VK regarding the shelling - pro-Ukrainian residents of Mariupol blame Novorossiyan forces, pro-Russian residents blame the Ukrainian forces.
Videos: 1 (the author claims the artillery strike was launched from Ukrainian-controlled town of Stary Krym), 2, 3, 4.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: January 24, 2015, 06:58:40 am »

Looks like this time the shell trajectories were steep and it'd be possible to determine the direction where they came from... If only there were more useful photos.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: January 24, 2015, 07:04:55 am »

Looks like this time the shell trajectories were steep and it'd be possible to determine the direction where they came from... If only there were more useful photos.

I bet you my left arm to be severed that results will still contradict each other - opposite sides will blame it on enemy, no matter what.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: January 24, 2015, 07:34:09 am »

I bet you my left arm to be severed that results will still contradict each other - opposite sides will blame it on enemy, no matter what.
The (designated) good guys cannot lie, obviously.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: January 24, 2015, 08:32:25 am »

Link in German.
15 dead apparently, and the seperatists are starting a major offensive according to NATO after having been supplied with heavy weaponry. Aaaaand everybody's talking about a land corridor to Crimea.
Knit, what was that about north wind blowing? And - a bit earlier - about the impossibility of Russian troops in Ukraine?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: January 24, 2015, 08:36:33 am »

Ukraine shelled Mariupol? That Russian scum dare to say that? I wish a nuke on Moscow. Russian or otherwise. It is not important
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 220