Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Did you realize what was going on before The End?

Yes
- 3 (33.3%)
No
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god  (Read 44068 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Arise, ye slaves! Meet your god
« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2015, 09:48:50 pm »

Why would we pray to a God that "according to the death God" that sent us to live as slaves for so long....

Can you clarify something? We're the skeletons actual liveing things that the humans were unknowingly controlling? Or was that just a memory trick?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55:38 pm »

I believe we are the skellys. From his description of birth/reproduction, you know the masters and eeklost are born together.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2015, 11:57:34 pm »

Why would we pray to a God that "according to the death God" that sent us to live as slaves for so long....

Can you clarify something? We're the skeletons actual liveing things that the humans were unknowingly controlling? Or was that just a memory trick?
Lies, everything is lies.

The scenario you mentioned was how I originally planned it to be. But quite soon current explanation started to make far more sense.

Gods. There were many gods. One of them was neutral enough. You know how sun shines for good and evil alike, how moon and stars do not judge? When I mentioned Sky or sun (Sky's Eye) I used capital letters to deliver very subtle hint.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]