Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Cultists: A Suggestion Game  (Read 16383 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« on: November 09, 2014, 06:08:38 am »

It is the 41st Millennium. The Imperium, the grand empire empire of mankind, lies besieged from all sides by numerous foes who seek its downfall while yet more enemies claw at it from the inside eating away at the rotting corpse of an empire that the Imperium has become. So much has been lost never to be seen again, and yet the Imperium struggles on in the name of the God Emperor of Mankind trying to cut out a place in history for itself no matter the costs. Progress, and understanding hold no place in this world where there is nothing but war and the laughter of thirsting gods. This story is not of the valiant Imperial Guard trying to defend the Imperium, nor the Space Marines the Imperium so loves. No, this story is of the forces of Chaos, of a cult about to be formed upon a world somewhere in the Imperium, and their schemes to bring down the Imperium in the name of the Dark Gods. You are the soon to be founder of this cult, but before you can begin fighting in the name of the Ruinous Powers a suitable world must be found, a planet from which to enact your foul plots and further the rot that cripples the Imperium.

What type of planet do you choose to start your cult on?
A) A Feral World - A planet that is almost entirely in a stone-age esque era of technology where the Imperium's hold is weak and the people easily manipulated for to them you are like a god amongst men.
B) A Feudal World - Far more developed than a feral world blackpowder arms are sure to be found here, and the world is sure to have some form of tithe enforced upon them by the Imperium.
C) An Agri-World - A planet whose focus is farming where farmland can be found in far more abundance than houses and cities, well developed and of a middling importance to the Imperium these worlds are sure to have PDF garrisons and to be kept a decent eye on by the Munitorum.
 D) A Hive World - A planet whose surface is covered by vast cities holdings millions upon millions of citizens, no matter how close an eye the Imperium keeps upon such a planet the sheer size of the cities makes it easy to hide within them.
E) A Fortress World - Fortress Worlds are Imperial Planets in a perpetual state of war, they are built to combat an ever-present threat and its people are tough and hardy people while the planet itself is well supplied. A close watch is kept here, but surely the wealth of war machines, and weapons is worth the risk.

Which of the Ruinous Powers do you serve?
A) Chaos Undivided - You serve Chaos itself, lesser beings of the Warp, the Four Gods of Chaos, and the Warp itself are all to be respected and worshipped.
B) Khorne - You serve Khorne, the God of anger, violence, and hate.
C) Nurgle - You serve Nurgle, the God of death, disease, and decay.
D) Slaanesh - You serve Slaanesh, the God of lust, greed, excess, pleasure, perfection, and pain.
E) Tzeentch - You serve Tzeentch, the God of change, and sorcery.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:20 am »

B) The Feudal World Tranos VII
A) Chaos Undivided
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 06:16:43 am »

Going for C; A

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 06:43:26 am »

I'll go for E and D. Slaanesh would be disappointed if we didn't make it flashy.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 06:44:48 am »

B,C
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 06:45:10 am »

I would like C and D respectively, but I think:
Going for C; A
1+ to this.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 07:10:50 am »

E, A. What can be better than overthrowing a Fortress World for Chaos Undivided?

Plus, its EA. The letters of the Devil according to some people. That will surely get us a bonus.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:19:52 am by Aedel »
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 07:12:40 am »

E, A. What can be better than overthrowing a Fortress World for Chaos Undivided?

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 07:29:40 am »

B) The Feudal World Tranos VII
A) Chaos Undivided
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 07:53:25 am »

I'll go for E and D. Slaanesh would be disappointed if we didn't make it flashy.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 07:57:36 am »

I vote for D and D*

*pun intended
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 08:01:14 am »

I pity the fool who doesn't like BA.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 08:05:29 am »

Current Votes:

Planet:
B - 4
C - 2
D - 1
E - 4

Who We Serve:
A - 7
C - 1
D - 3

And that is the votes as they stand. Triple checked so hopefully I didn't screw up :v

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 09:25:46 am »

Plus, its EA. The letters of the Devil according to some people. That will surely get us a bonus.
+1

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 09:40:11 am »

+1
voteNumber++;
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11