Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Text problem (dots)  (Read 5303 times)

Larzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Text problem (dots)
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 04:29:51 pm »

Bez názvu?

Tak teď ses prozradil. :D

Ahoj ,dobré oči !  ;D

wow .... this is fu*king awesome ! I just deleted everything, downloaded The Lazy Newb Pack again, extract .... and everything is okay ! Nice font, all graphics packs are working without dot glitch.

I propably accidentally clicked on something  , i dont know.

Sorry for wasting your time.

I think this was just anger management training, but i don't fear what other glitch and bugs await me ! Thanks for your time.

utunnels

• Bay Watcher
  • Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 07:40:38 pm »

I recall sometimes when I copy a save from one computer to another I need to re-config graphics in lnp.
Also remember to change Print Mode to TWBT if you want to see the default ascii font while using graphics packs.
The troglodyte head shakes The Troglodyte around by the head, tearing apart the head's muscle!

Risen Asteshdakas, Ghostly Recruit has risen and is haunting the fortress!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 12:31:05 am »

When i use ASCII Default graphics the font is okay but all other graphics packs have glitch with dot and comma. I need to combine ASCII non glitch font and Ironhand/Phoebus graphics together.

My first few hours with game and i dont even created a world ...

It's not a glitch at all--it's an intentional part of tileset design, made to make the ground tiles (,.') look more noisy so they can more easily be tuned out by your eyes. It's completely intentional. The text having ground textures instead of periods is just something you'll have to bear if you want to use graphics.
Pages: 1 [2]