Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help creating a necromancer/undead civ  (Read 2079 times)

Deathswarm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Help creating a necromancer/undead civ
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 12:30:30 am »

I thought about making the necromancer/undead race one species, their would be a caste system similar to the antmen caste system, except with only a modified version of the queen, worker and warrior caste, queen being the necromancer, warrior/worker being the undead. Worker caste is the exact same as warrior except that its jobs are mason, miner, woodcutter, carpenter,arcitechur and all the other building related jobs because they need to construct dark fortresses. I'm not finish with the necromancers raws but everything else's fine. When I'm finish, I'll probably post the raws for both the species and civ.

Deathswarm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Help creating a necromancer/undead civ
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 04:21:36 am »

Before i started creating the necromancer civ/race, i made a civ that has all ethics as acceptable and are basically giant humans. in year 24 of worldgen, all the elves were completely gone. Not even a shred of evidence that they existed.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2]