Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: No World of Warcraft Thread? World of Warcraft Thread!  (Read 11827 times)

ion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: No World of Warcraft Thread? World of Warcraft Thread!
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2015, 07:38:08 am »

If you had to choose between a char lv 90 mage or lv 90 priest? what will be? Ty!!

ion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2015, 07:39:25 am »

Because i really hate casting time on mage (fire) so i what to try the priest....that's why i ask here!

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2015, 12:45:09 pm »

Personally I wouldn't play either of those classes, but again I never liked to play casters in PvP....if I would have to choose, I would go with the mage, because of the crazy burst dmg [lol, anyone remembers the pom pyro madness? :D] but I look at this from a PvP perspective. :) ..for PvE? Mages supposed to top the DPS charts, priests were mainly used as healbots, even tho SPs [Shadowpriests] had nice dmg as well. Now I don't know that which class is good or not, since I haven't played for a long time.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2015, 12:54:46 pm »

I'd take a priest. They are a bit more flexible. As in they can be respecced to Either deal damage or heal while mages... well all they do is DPS and CC.

Also priests are far more... prized. Everyone wants a healer in their party/raid and if you dual spec you can do both healing and DPS making finding groups that much easier.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2015, 01:11:48 pm »

Some WoW comic! :D It's worth to watch all of the episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjRlxvKLBc

ion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2015, 06:43:32 am »

Thank you for help!!

Trolldefender99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2019, 05:57:23 pm »

Quite an old thread, and there is kinda a newer warcraft thread but this seems to be the original.

With classic out, how many of you are playing it? And any also playing BFA?

I'm playing both classic/bfa. They are different enough to be their own game, and I like both for different reasons.

As for classic, playing on the US RP server, Bloodsail Buccaneers (its only rp server that exists when I looked). Playing a night elf hunter. In BFA playing a void elf hunter.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2019, 10:27:25 pm »

I'm playing Classic, also on BSB, though I'm not RPing, just here cause that's where my friends wanted to play and no queue times.

I've got a 38 undead rogue, moved into grinding around level 30 or so, quit questing and just spam mobs.  With first aid and cannibalize for sustain and lots of good cooldowns it's real fast and easy to grind as a rogue in vanilla, maybe 3 hours per level if you're focused.  Also lots of cloth and greens for selling, and even a few blues.  Went mining/engineering cause I like PVP, though I haven't done much with either, preferring right now to just sell all my mats.  At 55 gold, won't make it to 100 by 40 unless I find a crazy twink weapon, and even then probably not.  Economy is really broken right now, extreme buyer's market with tons of people trying to make money and very few with the cash to actually buy shit.  Plus I think lots of people with Auctioneer who don't know how to use it.  Enchanting mats especially are frequently going for way below even the AH deposit.  It's a madhouse.

Thankfully I've hit mithril on my rogue, which is actually selling really well and at market price.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]