Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kingdom of Abaddon: An Evolving RTD  (Read 4246 times)

blazing glory

Re: Kingdom of Abaddon: An Evolving RTD
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2014, 05:00:41 pm »

Find the source of the aura.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2014, 08:07:32 pm »

Chuckle light heartedly at the jests. Look the bard in the eye, strum a merry tune.

If that's how you wanna dance, bub!

Oh, this little ol fool sings and jests at a whim,
teasing and wheezing, oh so hard for him,
It truly must be for this bard to stand for so long,
and he thought that those meals would do him no harm~
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2014, 11:17:54 pm »

Ptw and post, later.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2015, 12:38:40 pm »

Martellus is, once again, forced to count to ten as the fat man opens his mouth. He patiently waits until the man has left his office before he speaks.

"Wizards. Do. Not. Beg. It seems the world has very much forgotten how to properly adress a wizard. I wonder what those idiots at the academy are doing, letting people talk to them like that. No matter, I'll go there myself to sort things out. And maybe I'll come across that hoity toity arse again, help him burn some of that fat off."

He eyes his meat pie, now suspiciously less than it used to be. He stands up and slams his staff on the floor.

"Come out, whoever ate from my pie! I give you one chance to surrender before I start looking for you with extreme prejudice!"

yell above, see if whatever ate from my pie comes out. If nothing comes out, go looking for it.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 03:28:16 pm »

Bumpernickel
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2015, 08:07:02 am »

Soooooooooo..... Update?

blazing glory

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2015, 08:33:40 am »

Hrm...he registered on December 15 and disappeared on precisely December 31, maybe he's Santa and now he's gone back to the North Pole where there's no internet connection?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2015, 08:57:23 am »

A young boy, son of a shaman and barely of the age of 14, who was taken away from his small tribe before he could get his namesake, and learn which sacrid animal was the one who he was before birth. His body could either be red, black, or some dingy green colour. Or none of those at all. Its hard to tell under all those tribal tattoos. His light hazel eyes, not yet clouded over like the older ones of his clan, constantly darts to and fro, taking in sights he has never seen before. He had muddy white hair, long and pinched into a strange design, and his fingers, which were tied behing his back, were long. Though not tall, he was roughly 5 feet to the untrained eye.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2015, 11:15:11 am »

Hrm...he registered on December 15 and disappeared on precisely December 31, maybe he's Santa and now he's gone back to the North Pole where there's no internet connection?
😱

blazing glory

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2015, 05:36:52 pm »

😱

Ah yes, the great and terrible 😱.

I still don't know where it comes from.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2015, 08:18:46 pm »

Aye, the deduction is strong with you, blazing glory. I have to cut my connection with this RTD, for Comcast has recently ended its service in the North Pole.
It's been a great year, and yet a greater one lies ahead. Ho, ho, ho...and may all your Christmases be white.
Til' we meet again...
  ;)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2015, 08:35:00 am »

😮   

blazing glory

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2015, 07:10:29 pm »

Hrm, in non Darkling 😮 shows up as a smiley instead of a square.

Or maybe it's just my Ipad that can show it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2015, 11:26:20 pm »

Hrm, in non Darkling 😮 shows up as a smiley instead of a square.

Or maybe it's just my Ipad that can show it.
its just non-computers that show it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]