Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll to Rap: Save the Hip-Hop Industry  (Read 18351 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rap: Save the Hip-Hop Industry
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2015, 10:50:13 am »

Oh yeah forgot about that,

Break into an Old School Rap,

Hey Youngster, Yeah I'm Talkin' To you.
Things were better in my generation,
So stop all of your foolish condemnation.
So my good old friend Captain Drake,
I'll advise ya to cut it out, Lest we cut you,
And fool you don't stop an' you'll be on the concrete
cryin' boo-hoo-hoo.

Then attempt to locate a Musical Store that sells Bagpipes, Flutes, and Electric Guitars.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2015, 07:59:18 pm »

Stage Name: What, you think a proud member of the United States would keep anything secret?
Group Name and Members(optional, up to 6): ENCLAVE HEAVY PARANORMAL ATIVITES SCOUT SQUAD
6 highly trained and experienced enclave soldiers equipped with MKII advanced power armor and some of the best weapons in the Enclave's arsenal.
Hometown: Control Station ENCLAVE
Background: Frank Horrigan has been through a lot lately. After going through a strange portal with a squad of enclave troopers, they arrived in a very crazy alternate earth. Where there were gods and goddesses, and one liked to mutate humans into having tails. After quite the crazy high jinks involving fighting the narrator and many other things, he got into battle with a bunch of baytwelvers. After the Universe froze, he decided to go after my Character from slowpoke's Electric Nazi game, which's universe also froze. He finally tracked down him at the end of the first We are our avatar's bay12 RTD, but after the battle, got sent back to home. Now, a few days after that, the oil rig somehow gotten teleported to this current universe. After command detecting some strange things in sansfransisco, he and his "crew" got sent their to conduct scouting of the strange new non-post-apocoliptic-nuclear-wasteland earth. They are in a vertibird, of course. Command also advised him to start rapping, since that seems to cause all the chaotic and weird stuff happening. Now it is time to find out what crazy shit is happening now!!!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2015, 08:09:29 pm »

(Oh my god :D)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2015, 08:16:49 pm »

Yep.

HORRIGAIN'S BACK BABY!!!!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2015, 12:03:03 am »

Take count of how many people I have with me.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2015, 01:06:58 am »

remember, he is from the fallout series.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2015, 08:56:09 am »

Dropkick one of the old guys.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2015, 08:22:44 am »

How about twice a week starting now?
Oh yeah forgot about that,

Break into an Old School Rap,

Hey Youngster, Yeah I'm Talkin' To you.
Things were better in my generation,
So stop all of your foolish condemnation.
So my good old friend Captain Drake,
I'll advise ya to cut it out, Lest we cut you,
And fool you don't stop an' you'll be on the concrete
cryin' boo-hoo-hoo.

Then attempt to locate a Musical Store that sells Bagpipes, Flutes, and Electric Guitars.
[4] The hobo, stunned by your OLD old school rap, runs away crying like a baby. After fending that undesirable off, [1] you try to find a music store and get lost, ending up in a dark alley way. Suddenly, you hear the footsteps of a group of people following you up the alley. You are cornered in the dark alley. One of these young people attempts to dropkick you, but he falls about 10 feet short of your crew.

Stage Name: What, you think a proud member of the United States would keep anything secret?
Group Name and Members(optional, up to 6): ENCLAVE HEAVY PARANORMAL ATIVITES SCOUT SQUAD
6 highly trained and experienced enclave soldiers equipped with MKII advanced power armor and some of the best weapons in the Enclave's arsenal.
Hometown: Control Station ENCLAVE
Background: Frank Horrigan has been through a lot lately. After going through a strange portal with a squad of enclave troopers, they arrived in a very crazy alternate earth. Where there were gods and goddesses, and one liked to mutate humans into having tails. After quite the crazy high jinks involving fighting the narrator and many other things, he got into battle with a bunch of baytwelvers. After the Universe froze, he decided to go after my Character from slowpoke's Electric Nazi game, which's universe also froze. He finally tracked down him at the end of the first We are our avatar's bay12 RTD, but after the battle, got sent back to home. Now, a few days after that, the oil rig somehow gotten teleported to this current universe. After command detecting some strange things in sansfransisco, he and his "crew" got sent their to conduct scouting of the strange new non-post-apocoliptic-nuclear-wasteland earth. They are in a vertibird, of course. Command also advised him to start rapping, since that seems to cause all the chaotic and weird stuff happening. Now it is time to find out what crazy shit is happening now!!!
[6] You leave Enclave Central Command at [LOCATION WITHHELD] and land your vertibird just outside of San Francisco. The landing is perfect and your crew exit the vertibird, ready to rap the shit out of anyone you come across. It would appear as though you landed at a bus station. You ponder the indignity of government soldiers having to ride the bus into the heart of San Francisco when on of your [5] 10 soldiers reports that the vertibird is out of fuel.

Dropkick one of the old guys.
[2] You see the old people wander town for a bit and stalk them until they enter a dark alley. You and your crew follow them in and trap them. You then immediately try to drop kick them, but you are a poor judge of distance and landed just short of your target.
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2015, 08:35:30 am »

Start helping those who are injured.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2015, 09:08:25 am »

Yo pops, you in my territory,
how about we end the story,
and you bust out with your old, fat ass,
before I apply some heavy bass,
in the form of my boot,
your pals there gonna insta-root.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2015, 10:17:47 am »

"OH REALLY, Says the sad little wannabe
and his mystical band of Meth Addicts,
You wanna hit?
If so I'd be much obligated,
To show you how it's properly done."

If the Rap fails play Polka Music to scare them off, If that fails use elderly Vietnam warfare methods to slaughter those newbs.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2015, 02:13:43 pm »

You do know Fallout right GM?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 02:22:06 pm by poketwo »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2015, 04:49:44 pm »

Judging by the fact that WoI mentioned a vertibird, then it is a fair assumption.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2015, 04:58:22 pm »

it was in my post.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2015, 09:23:24 pm »

oh yeah, i do know fallout
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7