Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Average incubation time of Boulder Crabs?  (Read 4166 times)

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
Re: Average incubation time of Boulder Crabs?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 07:26:08 pm »

After applying the changes, my Crab is now dropping Marble boulders on a regular basis, but no eggs.  The changes might work on a new world, but don't seem to apply for existing Crabs.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 10:04:10 pm »

Well you probably need to modify the RAWs in the save file, not the regular game.

the custom eggs are the new ones i added into the raws, i made several cavern creatures lay eggs, and also added [child:1] to them as well, as soon as the boulder crabs laid their eggs i forbid them, i also added eggs to giant roaches, due the high amount of giant roaches from the caves, i have trained a few and have en egg factory going on lol, my dwarves love those egg sacks lol. but yea im still waiting for any of these new eggs to hatch, i will keep you guys informed on how long it takes

Also for you, did you add genders?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

kreepergrimms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 10:53:53 pm »

Well you probably need to modify the RAWs in the save file, not the regular game.

the custom eggs are the new ones i added into the raws, i made several cavern creatures lay eggs, and also added [child:1] to them as well, as soon as the boulder crabs laid their eggs i forbid them, i also added eggs to giant roaches, due the high amount of giant roaches from the caves, i have trained a few and have en egg factory going on lol, my dwarves love those egg sacks lol. but yea im still waiting for any of these new eggs to hatch, i will keep you guys informed on how long it takes

Also for you, did you add genders?

yes, all of the raws that i modified did have both a male and female in their castes, i also added the child:1 to any that did not have child and also added the names of the hatchlings etc
Pages: 1 2 [3]