Poll

What should be the next race?

Dragonborn
Tieflings
Goliaths
Thri-Kreen
Drow

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dungeon Fortress 0.4.7 - Tales of Terror & Viciousness - D&D in DF  (Read 10816 times)

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Fortress 0.4.7 - Tales of Terror & Viciousness - D&D in DF
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 09:54:34 pm »

Its been in REACTION_DUNGEON_OTHER for a while; duegar can  use it to compress 12 boulders into a slade boulder with a 25% fail chance.
I'm sorry to say that up to now, I have not actually downloaded your mod.
Anyway, to fix the reaction, change [PRODUCT:75:BOULDER:SLADE:NONE:NONE] to [PRODUCT:75:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:SLADE]. What you were doing was to try and declare a non-existent item type, instead, you were supposed to declare a boulder made of slade.
Also, I recommend you add [WORTHLESS_STONE_ONLY] to the reagent line to prevent Duegar from grabbing metal ores/flux.
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2014, 09:14:59 am »

Its been in REACTION_DUNGEON_OTHER for a while; duegar can  use it to compress 12 boulders into a slade boulder with a 25% fail chance.
I'm sorry to say that up to now, I have not actually downloaded your mod.
Anyway, to fix the reaction, change [PRODUCT:75:BOULDER:SLADE:NONE:NONE] to [PRODUCT:75:1:BOULDER:NONE:INORGANIC:SLADE]. What you were doing was to try and declare a non-existent item type, instead, you were supposed to declare a boulder made of slade.
Also, I recommend you add [WORTHLESS_STONE_ONLY] to the reagent line to prevent Duegar from grabbing metal ores/flux.
:o

REPENT, FOOLISH MORTAL!

:P Only kidding. Thanks.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2014, 04:40:09 pm »

We've got a problem reaction slave helper! The powder-to-metal reaction does not work, leaving only an unchanged bag.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 03:12:26 am »

We've got a problem reaction slave helper! The powder-to-metal reaction does not work, leaving only an unchanged bag.
Remind me how you got someone so incompetent to do your work for you. Anyway, I forgot to add a [PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150] tag to the product line. Add that and it should work.
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2014, 08:05:07 am »

Remind me how you got someone so incompetent to do your work for you. Anyway, I forgot to add a [PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150] tag to the product line. Add that and it should work.
Sorry... I didn't think. Sometimes I write before I think, so... I'm sorry if I offended you.  :-\

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 08:17:29 am »

Sorry... I didn't think. Sometimes I write before I think, so... I'm sorry if I offended you.  :-\
You didn't. I just like to think I suck at modding/joke around. Anyway, anything else you want done?
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2014, 08:53:30 am »

You didn't. I just like to think I suck at modding/joke around. Anyway, anything else you want done?
Oh... heh heh heh.  :D

Anyway... I've been meaning to ask you, that powder to bars reaction, it takes 4 powder for one bar right? Well, if one ore gives one powder, that means that it takes 4 ore -> one bar, instead of, in vanilla, 1 ore -> 3 bars. That... needs rebalancing, if I'm right.

Also, could you please produce a 5x5 workshop, resembling a 3x3 lake of blood with decorations around the edge, requiring a stack of meat and 4 totems? Thanks.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2014, 09:33:50 am »

Quote from: Illogical_Blox link=topic=145552.msg58276
Anyway... I've been meaning to ask you, that powder to bars reaction, it takes 4 powder for one bar right? Well, if one ore gives one powder, that means that it takes 4 ore -> one bar, instead of, in vanilla, 1 ore -> 3 bars. That... needs rebalancing, if I'm right.

Also, could you please produce a 5x5 workshop, resembling a 3x3 lake of blood with decorations around the edge, requiring a stack of meat and 4 totems? Thanks.
Right, sometimes I get a bit mixed up. Do you know how to change product/reagent amounts?

As for the workshop, what labour builds it? And what is it called?

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have been omitting hotkeys since I do not know what hotkeys you wish to use/have already in place.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:44:35 am by Snail555 »
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2014, 12:18:37 pm »

Quote from: Illogical_Blox link=topic=145552.msg58276

Right, sometimes I get a bit mixed up. Do you know how to change product/reagent amounts?

As for the workshop, what labour builds it? And what is it called?

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have been omitting hotkeys since I do not know what hotkeys you wish to use/have already in place.
Em... no. Someone must, though, I suppose.

Workshop's name is the Pool of Blood and made with Architecture.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2014, 12:20:29 pm »

Right, can you tell me the desired ratios please?
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2014, 02:19:49 pm »

Of powder to metal? 1:3, so it is just as efficient as vanilla but takes longer.

P.S. Just tested the steel breastplate reaction and apparently ARMORSMITHING isn't the name of the skill.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:25:22 pm by Illogical_Blox »

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2014, 10:15:13 pm »

Of powder to metal? 1:3, so it is just as efficient as vanilla but takes longer.

P.S. Just tested the steel breastplate reaction and apparently ARMORSMITHING isn't the name of the skill.
Sorry. Switch ARMORSMITHING to FORGE_ARMOR.

Then in the reaction, swap REAGENT:powder:600:POWDER_MISC:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON_ORE_POWDER with REAGENT:powder:150:POWDER_MISC:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON_ORE_POWDER and [PRODUCT:100:1:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150] with [PRODUCT:100:3:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:450]

UPDATE:
Spoiler: Pool of Blood (click to show/hide)
Two things, firstly, I am not too sure about what CORPSEPIECE does, so it may or may not use the per-requested stack of meat. Secondly, the worker will stand in the middle of the pool of blood.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:51:11 am by Snail555 »
I do stuff, I guess

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2014, 03:09:08 pm »

Sorry. Switch ARMORSMITHING to FORGE_ARMOR.

Then in the reaction, swap REAGENT:powder:600:POWDER_MISC:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON_ORE_POWDER with REAGENT:powder:150:POWDER_MISC:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON_ORE_POWDER and [PRODUCT:100:1:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150] with [PRODUCT:100:3:BAR:NONE:INORGANIC:IRON][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:450]

UPDATE:
Spoiler: Pool of Blood (click to show/hide)
Two things, firstly, I am not too sure about what CORPSEPIECE does, so it may or may not use the per-requested stack of meat. Secondly, the worker will stand in the middle of the pool of blood.
Thanks; if I need more reactions/workshops I'll message you - you can take some time off.  :D

I have realized my one way to get a new ore processing system. I need to replace every ore with a new ore - then create new reactions otherwise identical to the hard-coded ones and give them to dwarves and creatures I want to have them. This will be... interesting.

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2014, 05:43:36 pm »

Thri-Kreen and Tieflings are declared the joint winners of this poll! I'll work on them, then Drow, in second place.
Pages: 1 2 [3]