Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Vampire guide  (Read 4065 times)

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Vampire guide
« on: November 17, 2014, 07:25:59 pm »

I recently drank a vampire's blood and just as I though it wasn't working I saw a red thirsty sign come up so I am assuming I am a vampire but I can't seem to figure out how to feed? I haave already tried the natural abilities and acquired powers but they don't work.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire guide
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:37:57 pm »

Oh yeah and will I burn in the sun? Or is that like a fairy tale or a TES Skyrim kind of thing or Oblivion?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:44:00 pm »

Oh yeah and will I burn in the sun? Or is that like a fairy tale or a TES Skyrim kind of thing or Oblivion?
You won't burn in the sun.

It would be interesting if vampires sparkled were forced to show their true nature in sunlight, though.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 07:48:08 pm »

I agree

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 07:53:41 pm »

Nock out an animal by breaking a bone. 'e' over them. You can drink their blood that way.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 08:14:30 pm »

Thank you! Also since I don't want to keep opening threads and stuff or whatever they're called I am just gonna ask, what does a cave entrance look like?

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 09:46:05 pm »

Generally a cave entrance will be at the top of a weird rocky spire, like a miniature mountain. On the world map they'll be invisible until you find them unless in advanced worldgen you choose to make them visible.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 09:56:30 pm »

Well I am on the weird rocky spire and I don't see any downward slopes or stairs or anything

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:42 pm »

The last one I found the entrance was in the side at the base on the NE side. Try walking around it.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 10:10:36 pm »

Alright I will try and look some more

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 11:56:36 pm »

I find they're generally around the top but they're often on the side somewhere around the middle. Just circle around up and down until you find it.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 03:26:32 pm »

Alright I found my way into a different cave and now I am just slaughtering trogs and Olms down in the cavers but how do I find my way into hell? Because I don't want to be stuck in these caverns anymore and I would rather go out in a blaze of demon-blood laced glory then dieing of thirst

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 04:13:40 pm »

And also is there a way to decrease the amount of rivers? I am sick of putting tons of points into swimming and plus it's really annoying running into reivers every ten seconds of traveling

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 06:45:53 pm »

And also is there a way to decrease the amount of rivers? I am sick of putting tons of points into swimming and plus it's really annoying running into reivers every ten seconds of traveling

If you get a running start you can jump most rivers.

mclarky96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 07:34:29 pm »

How do I jump? I pressed j while I was on the groun dand it said I couldn't jump while prone so I got up but when i pressed J something else happened
Pages: [1] 2 3