The current release is for Dwarf Fortress version 0.42.02
. However Tergel will most likely work fine for any past or future versions of Dwarf Fortress.
Text Will Be Text is now supported!
Tergel is an ASCII tileset combined with simple pixel art. I wanted to enhance the ASCII feel, while keeping the game readable, and giving the game a happier feel. This tileset was derived from Simple Mood by Rogue Yun. Also inspired by Taffer, Jolly Bastion, Quale's "scroll-o-sprites", and many others.
- Download the file.
- Choose either the 12x or the 16x folder.
- Move the contents from that folder into your Dwarf Fortress main directory.
- Strike the Earth!
• No Raws have been edited, only graphics have been added.
• The data/init/init.txt file is unchanged besides changing the font to Tergel.
• The data/init/colors.txt file is modified.
• The data/init/d_init.txt file has the following changes: