Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: ☼Hebiscrobo: Community MW Kobold Camp☼  (Read 9164 times)

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
Re: ☼Hebiscrobo: Community MW Kobold Camp☼
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2015, 10:15:53 am »

Gods of Hebiscrobo:
Anald the Spry Youth: God of Fertility.  In the early winter of 79, Anald cursed the vampire Enons Seedflare to prowl the night in search of blood. 
Chebi The Just Dominion: Goddess of Victory. 
Inane: God of Happiness, Forgiveness and Mercy. 
Scroni Rainynuts: Goddess of Rain, Agriculture, and Food.
Scronti: Goddess of Darkness.
Shabibe: God of the Sky, Rainbows, Light, Day, Metals, and Crafts.
Shinebo Streamlobster the Rocky Hill-Dunes: God of Nature.
Shinine Fieldyearning: God of Hunting, Fishing, and Jewels. 

Sidenotes
Atheist Kobolds: Zuzu
Scroni Rainynuts was identified as an important deity in the founding of Burntroots.
Scroni and Scronti are probably sisters or something.
Shinebo Streamlobster the Rocky Hill-Dunes wasn’t a rock.  He was a rock lobster.

My guess is this is all of the gods, given that several of the kobolds worshiped something like 6 or 7 of them.

Also, I'm working on some play-time now, but I'm not 100% sure whether I'll get it posted today.  A couple of RL things have come up that will have to take priority.

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2015, 12:25:28 am »

...I get the very real impression that our God of Fertility is something of a dick.
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2015, 12:38:24 am »

Can I get 'Bolded?

Random spear fighter. Male or female doesn't matter. Random sign. Basically, just a bold militia Kobold to defend the camp for now. (S)He'll probably die quickly, but it'll be !!FUN!!
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Zuzu Reish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2015, 02:32:28 pm »

If dealing with a savage biome ends up being just a TAD too difficult, I certainly wouldn't criticize you for opting to pare down the difficulty a bit this early in the fort. If anything the hardest part is not having echidnas (or whatever) that your Kobolds can wail on with bracers, long enough to become legendary fighters  8).

Anyway, do you have any ideas about what your fort will look like in the long-term? I see that your map looks pretty hilly, what are you thinking about doing with that?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]