Maybe.
- 0 (0%)
I don't know.
- 0 (0%)
I blame the Mexicans.
- 10 (90.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: The Zone Explorer -- Last spot filled, waitlist ready for newcomers.  (Read 11542 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

"Ya...how did we ever end up here, eh?"
"Heh, every idiot with the idea of riches in his mind shows up here sooner or later. From the horror stories I've heard, they end up dying. Or worse. Me, I got thrown in here to die. With any luck, I can at least postpone that.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heh, every idiot with the idea of riches in his mind shows up here sooner or later. From the horror stories I've heard, they end up dying. Or worse. Me, I got thrown in here to die. With any luck, I can at least postpone that.

"The only thing that concerns me anymore is revenge. Dying doesn't frighten me."
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Pancaek?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((my bad, busy day today))

Quietly and quicklyslip the harmonica into my pocket. Try to enjot the ride

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

((to make things easier, everything my char says in italics is in Russian.))

Can't even hear me, the deaf bastard. Whatever. Ambrose glanced at the German, or at least judging by his accent, German. He motioned to the front of the cabin, and pointed at his bottle.
[6] The driver looks at you and mumbles an unintelligible response. He looks around the cabin, and lobs you a flask of the drink, along a can of what is labelled "Can. Foo-". You could take a wild guess and say that it contains food.

Nigel nodded along and made noises he had hoped were interested hums but were really terrified mewlings. When the crazy man stopped talking to him, he quietly huddled into a ball and thought about how he could have gotten into such a terrible jam.
Well, now you got the idea to sell your wife as a slave to pay for a passport. Two birds with one stone, as they say.

"Hey, d-does anyone mind if I

Just a little bit to take the edge off.
[6] Even though you have never felt the drug work in this way, you feel euphoria yet your mind can work incredibly clearly. Your hands stop shaking and the craving goes away, as your psyche can climb to new, unspoken levels.

Quietly and quicklyslip the harmonica into my pocket. Try to enjot the ride
[3] The truck is just too uncomfortable to lay down, so you end with a weird half sitting crouch that doesn't make your spine hurt like oblivion.

((How soon do you want the truck to stop? I kinda sorta dunno when to end things like these, so please share your thoughts.))
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How soon do you want the truck to stop? I kinda sorta dunno when to end things like these, so please share your thoughts.))

(( Last turn. Not really much to do on the truck. ))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah, best we just get on with it as soon as possible. I don't think many of us can actually do anything else in the truck))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Arrive at the destination.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

"Thank you, my friend. I'll drink this one for you"Arrive

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

The turn will be up on this Saturday. If I do not deliver, poke and bump me with a stick. Preferably a sharp and irradiated one.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

((Okay, it seems that you guys shall be having fun together. Of course, you will occasionally split up and all that.))

The ride is bumpy. That is the only thought that managed to survive the various holes in the ground and the weird, a bit acidic rain that pounded on the canvas of the truck. Finally, the truck stops, seemingly in the middle of wilderness, and you are told by the driver (now a bit more sober) to get out. He also exits the vehicle and points to some bushes that surround the lorry.

"You, go there. The camp's there. Food and shit is also there."

You don't have time to ask any more questions, as the driver jumps back in and drives away, in a way that makes you wonder how did he survive the dangers of the Zone. You follow his directions, and after around fifteen minutes of fighting with the terrain and weather, you get close to what seems like a wall made of cars. You shortly wonder on how did anyone get them here, but you don't have enough time to react as you hear a voice from behind the wrecked cars.

"Who the hell are you!?"

You can also hear the footsteps of around ten or more people, and the sound of firearm being prepped up for combat.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Nigel holds up his hands quicker then you would think possible for a man of his age.
"Blooming heck! I'm British! Don't shoot! If you kill me, it's murder!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Nigel holds up his hands quicker then you would think possible for a man of his age.
"Blooming heck! I'm British! Don't shoot! If you kill me, it's murder!"
"I'm with him, don't shoot!"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I agree with them. Bullets ain't cheap, why waste them on harmless people like us?"

put my hands in the air, smile awkwardly
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8