Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Wrecked Land [SG]  (Read 10766 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Wrecked Land [SG]
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2014, 10:09:59 pm »

+1
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2014, 10:34:36 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2014, 05:38:19 am »

Agree, and explain that we aren't actually a Royalist and that we come from [Where were we from? I forget.] Let her know we're just trying to survive and get off this rock ASAP.
Our country wrecked their country. Are you this is a wise move? I propose this:

Agree, and explain that we aren't actually a Royalist and that we were shipwrecked here. Let her know we're just trying to survive and get off this rock ASAP.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2014, 09:26:00 am »

Agree, and explain that we aren't actually a Royalist and that we come from [Where were we from? I forget.] Let her know we're just trying to survive and get off this rock ASAP.

Agree, and explain that we aren't actually a Royalist and that we were shipwrecked here. Let her know we're just trying to survive and get off this rock ASAP.
o ye.

forgot about that.

+1

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2014, 04:09:58 pm »

o ye.

forgot about that.

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2014, 07:13:13 pm »

She listens to your hasty explanation, one eyebrow raised slightly - she looks like she has some questions. She refrains from asking them, though.

-Ah. I see. Well, I can't say I'm overjoyed at this, but I'll take your word anyway. See, we have done a good thing today. Corporal Jenine Vi Kalt has served the people's cause well, and as such is allowed eternal rest - she was not expected to survive anyway. Jen of Remin-town, on the other hand, relishes the act of breathing. In this duality, my will to live rests on desire alone, and not on responsibility. Slight... recklessness can be excused, I believe.

This she says almost in a single breath, looking very intently at her boots, as if embarassed at the words escaping her mouth. The man Rende coughs meaningfully, staring at the ceiling with a put-upon expression. He really is very pale - you can see the veins on his forehead through his skin, which looks paper-thin and sallow.

-Ah...yes. Have the gun, search the stiff for ammo. Hmm. The walls here are shit, no cover at all. Right. I'm going up - the second floor has windows facing woodwards - I'll pile some furniture for cover, press them as they exit the tree cover, maybe get two or three. They'll have to go around the house to get to the door - you two meet them there. I'll try to make them think I got left behind to delay them, so hopefully they won't expect you. Any objections?

Rende shrugs.

-As good a plan as any, for my... present circumstances. What'd you think, Owlbury?

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wounds (click to show/hide)

((Sarry about the wait - mid-year finals.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2014, 09:35:02 pm »

"I've got nothing better, let's do it."

Do what we can to help. If we have spare time, check how bad our leg wound is.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2014, 10:17:27 pm »

+1
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:03 pm »

+1

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2015, 02:05:39 pm »

bump

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2015, 03:23:03 pm »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]