Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Yugioh: Apocalypse (IC)  (Read 8409 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Yugioh: Apocalypse (IC)
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 11:22:27 am »

"Well, ma'am, I was wondering if you'd be willing to have a duel with me. Might be a good opportunity to charge up my pendants a bit more and get some practice in." Jason responded to the woman.

"You're certainly eager," she says with a smirk.  "I'll meet you outside, I have a few things I need to purchase for the next jaunt into the wilderness."

He thinks about the question a moment, willing the name ton come back to him... Jacob... Jacob... T?
"So do you have any tasks I can do? And his name... was Jacob Taylors." THAT was it. Mr. Taylors.

"Hmmm...Does the deck you got off of him when he died contain Gaia Plate the Earth Giant and Grandsoil the Elemental Lord?" she asks in return.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 11:45:22 am »

He pauses. How did she.... oh no. "Yes, two copies of Gaia Plate, if I'm remembering right. I take it you knew him,  then." Wherever this was heading, a good ending was not likely.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 12:16:37 pm »

The elder sighed.  "Yes.  Was a regular around here prior to eight years ago.  Said he was going to be out of the region for awhile, something about being on the verge of discovering something about the Singularities.  Looks like we're not going to know what he was near to," she said sadly.  She was lost in thought for awhile, seemingly attempting to remember something, before continuing after recalling, "He prepaid me for a certain card before he left.  I got it in stock a few months later, held onto it ever since.  Considering you are the closest thing to an heir in respect to the deck, do you want the card?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 03:30:41 pm »

This gave Ken pause. Something about the Singularities? What kind of man had Jacob been? He thought a bit longer,  and nodded. "Yeah. I'd like the card. Who knows? Maybe I'll find out what he knew..." He drifts off, thinking. The deck was solid as it was... what could this card be?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »

"I'm thinking he may have just wanted it to experiment, with, considering what it is," she said, opening a drawer in the counter and bringing out Gorz the Emissary of Darkness.  Before you take it from her hand, she flicks it back and says, "I'm curious as to how good you are with it, though.  If you still want it, how about a duel for it?  I don't normally prefer not to have cards be at stake in a duel, but this is a time an exception can be made."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2014, 04:35:02 pm »

He nods, pressing the shuffle button on his disk. "I wouldn't mind at all."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2014, 05:50:53 pm »

Athena paused for a moment as she saw Ken and the shop keeper get ready to duel, a small smile formed on her face as she watched the two. Deciding to wait until afterwards to learn the costs of the cards she simply stood there and watched them.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2014, 06:20:24 pm »

He nods, pressing the shuffle button on his disk. "I wouldn't mind at all."

"Outside.  It gives some more space," she said, getting her disk out of the counter.  She pulls out a cane and stands after attaching the specially made disk that looks to be in near pristine condition.  "Merit!  Watch the shop."

The man nodded as she headed to the door.  "Make sure you have yours set to hologram rather than solid-state.  I'm not the daredevil I used to be."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2014, 06:25:14 pm »

He nods, flicking the switch on the underside, closest to his thumb as he follows her out. "Not an issue. But if something starts going down, SS is coming right back on." It wasn't meant as a threat, of course, merely that he'd defend himself if attacked by a third party. Like a bot. "It'll be good for getting some Charge, either way." He flashes her a grin, and follows her to where they will duel.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2014, 06:44:13 pm »

Athena followed them quietly, the small smile still on her face as she did so.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 07:17:51 pm »

"I'll meet you outside, then." Jason says cheerfully before going outside to wait for the woman.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2014, 12:02:30 am »

Ken Kinta

"Considering your story, understandable," she said, walking outside.  She pointed a short distance up the middle of the road in the direction of the renovated gas station.  "You stand over there, I'll be opposite of you, there," she said, pointing an equal distance in the opposite direction.

Jason Thompson

After a short while, she comes out of the store, but, before heading over to where you are standing, she goes over to the dog, who runs towards her.  The only thing that stopped it from bowling her over was her getting down on one knee and basically catching it, it having then begun to lick her face.  The dog calms down after a few seconds of her scratching it behind the ears.  She wiped the dog slobber off on her sleeve, and spoke to the boy for a few seconds.  She leaves the food she bought with the kid, before heading over to where you are.

"You stand a little down the street, there," she says, pointing to a location in the street in the direction of the card shop, where you see an older woman standing with a couple of the people from the truck you rode in on.  "I'll be standing there." she continued, pointing at a spot equidistant, but in the opposite direction.  "Make sure your disk is set to 'holo' rather than 'solid'.  I'd rather not die from an accident."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2014, 12:04:42 am »

He stands where indicated and powers on the dueling mode of his disk. "Would you like to go first or second?"

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2014, 12:23:43 am »

The people leaving catch Bert's eye. Hmm. Well, new cards could wait until after this, some familiarity with the town duelists could probably help him try to teach...

He ambles out after the two pairs of duelists, deciding to do a bit of spectating while there's dueling to be seen.
Tsuyoku naritai.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2014, 04:43:00 am »

Athena settled down near Ken and his opponent, watching them carefully as she rested
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8