Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFHack bug? (or is it just me doing something dumb)  (Read 1123 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
DFHack bug? (or is it just me doing something dumb)
« on: November 21, 2014, 01:56:51 pm »

The latest version of Rubble includes an addon ("User/Speluncaphobia/DFHack") that uses "modtools/item-trigger" and "modtools/add-syndrome" to get "itemSyndrome" like behavior, or that is the idea at least. The problem is that if any creatures that can get "speluncaphobia" enter the map after the item-trigger command has been run the game will crash. This is really weird, as none of the trigger items exist yet.
If I disable the commands in question everything appears to work fine (except, of course the DFHack stuff doesn't work)

Rather than trying to post the files here (and end up giving everyone incomplete information) I'll just say that they are included in Rubble (see the "addons/User/Speluncaphobia" directory), Rubble link is in my sig.
The commands that appear to be the problem are in the Rex script in the "addons/User/Speluncaphobia/DFHack" directory.

#Edit: I just noticed someone reported this exact problem (but with their mod) in the DFHack thread, so it's not just me messing up somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:16:12 pm by milo christiansen »
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack bug? (or is it just me doing something dumb)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 03:01:10 pm »

Other people have been reporting issues with item-trigger. I'm looking into it.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack bug? (or is it just me doing something dumb)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 03:05:03 pm »

Probably something broke when DF updated, hope it's a simple fix!
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS