Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]  (Read 2204 times)

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]
« on: November 22, 2014, 09:45:11 am »

We write the year 2282, the three large factions on earth live in relative peace, as long as we speak of the earth itself that is. 18 years ago a peace treaty has been signed in which all of the three factions agreed to restrict any kind of hostility to the confines of space. And so the war rages on, the negative sides hidden from public sight as mobile suits battle for resources and new colonies. Right after the peace treaty was signed the ESA started the Excalibur program with the aim of recruiting and training new pilots for the wars to come. The recruiting agents travelled all over earth, and several colonies in space aswell, to find the most promising children and teenager which were given free education and officer-grade training. The current main goal of the Exaclibur platoon's is to recieve first combat experience in order to find out if they are fit for their intended role as quick strike forces. The second new task for them will be the recovery of Technlogy Sparks, fragments of old, forgotten knowledge which is the current deciding factor in the battle raging on arround earth. You are one of these Excalibur platoon's with the callsign Echo 2.

All of you are currently inside a shuttle heading towards sector 87-A which is the current home of carrier fleet Leviathan, you have been assigned to the Mobile Suit battalion stationed there and are to report in to Colonel Drake. Noone else is inside the shuttle and you have already recieved a basic outline of your new tasks and the Mobile Suits that the battalion you were assigned to is currently using so you can inform yourself about their capabilities.

OOC: Alright, here we go, let's do this. As further information, your characters do not know each other yet, you have basically been assigned to Echo 2 at the moment you were boarding this shuttle. So get to know yourselves, do some RP and shizzle, action will start soon, I promise :3

ECHO 2 OVERVIEW
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:57:57 am by Cynreth »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 10:52:56 am »

One of the group, a tanned man with black hair, is currently inspecting his revolver, every so often he polishes away a smudge with meticulous care. One can see at a glance that that level of care is reserved for his revolver since his service revolver is simply presentable instead of shining.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 11:10:47 am »

Atnother of the group is a man with brown hair and a palish complexion. Kallan looks around and tries to size up his squadmates and gain their measure.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 02:10:30 pm »

The next is an incredibly handsome man, leaning back against the shuttle with both hands and taking a nap. His dark brown hair is static against his hands, and his brown eyes are currently closed.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 03:09:21 pm »

A tall amazonian-like woman with bronzed skin and red eyes and hair sits quietly to one side of the group. A backpack lays in front of her, a hilt of a blade peeks out of it. She meet the brown hair man sizing up their squadmates with a 'I'm not prey'* look.

*Best I can put into words.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:19:59 pm »

Kyle looks around his teammates before sighing. He holsters his revolver in the empty holster at his hip and leans back against the seat.
"Howdy," He says with a southern drawl evident. ",I'm Kyle Johnson. 'Suppose we should introduce ourselves since we seem to be working together."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 03:53:34 pm »

I open my right eye briefly, glancing at the apparently Southern man with a revolver.

"Springfield. You should get some rest while you still can. I have a feeling they won't let us even get sleep for a while. Save your energy."

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 04:48:06 pm »

As the members of the newly founded platoon start to introduce themselves they can see the outline of the main carrier from the Leviathan fleet, a giant ship with 6 launch tubes on each side which can be used by all kinds of spacecraft and mobile suits to launch into space. Judging by it's design it wasn't intended as an atmospheric ship and completely built for the purpose of space operations. The shuttle pilot announces that it will take arround 2 minutes for the shuttle to dock.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 04:56:21 pm »

"Well, at least I got my nap in. Great getting to know you guys and all."

As I speak, I stretch, putting my arms in the air. As I finish, I give off a yawn as I look over my equipment, making sure nobody took anything while I was sleeping.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 05:00:41 pm »

Kallan looks around at the platoon. "Hi, names Kallan, genius hacker and all around technician. If it's broke, I can fix it, if it's a computer I can hack it, and to top it off, I'm a decent mobile suit pilot."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 05:04:50 pm »

Kyle quickly pulls his gun out of the holster slightly to pop out the ammo compartment. It having passed it's inspection he slips back in and nods to Kallan and Springfield.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 06:26:04 pm »

The girl rubs through her hair "Greetting Kyle, the name Clair Keter, a mere swordwoman and troublemaker with a gift for fighting."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 06:29:21 pm »

Kyle nods back.
"My 'official' job while ah'm here is working as a field medic but... I'm really a nurse practitioner."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 07:04:29 pm »

"Nurses practitioners carry around six guns now? A wise choice, I can see the tactical value of that."

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 09:20:43 am »

As the group finishes introducing themselves they can feel a small impact, barely noticeable, as the shuttle docks with one of the ports at the carrier. The door opens up and a female voice comes out of the speakers inside the shuttle.

"Welcome to the ESN Valkyrie, my name is Colonel Drake and your platoon has been assigned to my direct command, follow the signs outside the docking bay to Section Zeta which will be the one assigned to Echo 2. I will await you there and you will choose your personal Mobile Suits, although I still have no idea why a bunch of kids straight from academy was assigned to the newest generation 8 suits I'm sure High Command has a reason for that."

You enter the rather giant main halls of the Valkyrie which easily alllow most mobile suits to be transferred through them, they are painted in a grey-ish color, as is the entire outside of the ship. People walk all arround you, engineers, other pilots who eye you with a bit of irritiation and disbelief as they notice your age and regular bridge crew and other personnel. Once you have made your way through the system of transport ways you will reach a hangar building with a big Z written on the side of it, the doors open and Colonel Drake awaits you inside, standing infront of a group of Mobile Suits which are neither painted nor equipped with weapons, and the thrusters seem to be missing aswell.

"There you are....even younger than I thought. I have no idea what the academy is thinking to send you out here at that age...whatever. It is not my job to judge. With your arrival on the ship you have all been promoted to the rank of a Warrant Officer, I hope that I do not have to lecture you about behaviour on this ship and your tasks. Your first sortie will start in 32 hours, it will be a simple patrol to one of our mining asteroids so I can see if you are capable of performing even the most basic of missions. Make sure you had over to Crew Chief Parker in the back of the hangar to choose the loadout you want for your Suits. Any questions?"

Colonel Drake herself is a rather tall woman in her late 30's with short, black hair. The medals on her chest suggest that she wasn't simply appointed Colonel by sitting at a desk and filling paperwork. The Crew Chief she is pointing to as she talks about him seems to be the complete opposite of what you would search in a military class vessel, if you met him in the clothing he is in right now back on earth you would assume that his main job is repairing cars in a downtown garage. His hair is starting to grey out even though he seems to be in his mid 40's at most, compared to the Colonel he looks rather small and is currently busy talking to his new crew.
Pages: [1] 2 3