Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]  (Read 2205 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Spark 2282 A.D. [IC]
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 07:30:55 pm »

(Why does everything happen when I have my class :-\)

Me on the other hand..." the hilt of her blade glints in the light(brawler)"... do you think red would be tacky?" her hair of the same colour get brushed out of her eyeline by her free hand.

"Yes.It suits you." (Want to trade text color? Red would suite you better, too.)

"As for me, I think I will go with the 'Brawler' type, as balance. Someone has to act as a scout. Ill attempt to avoid confrontation without your supporting fire, of course. No need for the scout to do all the fighting. Since I will assume we will mostly be fighting in colonies and around asteroid fields, it is pretty difficult picking out a camouflaged color. Can you do a generic dark-camouflage?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 10:32:22 am »

OOC: BUMP. Still missing information from 2 people about their suits here, I figured we would use use grey as a main color and whatever you wanted as secondary.

EDIT: im actually an idiot. Only USEC is missing. Will wait for another 4 hours before I continue anyway.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:11:27 pm by Cynreth »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 04:17:37 pm »

The Russian laughs, "Haha. I feel that we will get along well together, since I am also going to ask for a Brawler type mech. Preferably in red and yellow. Perhaps they could be our squad colours!" he says to the rest of the group, half-joking.

((Sorry about that.))

Cynreth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 01:39:13 pm »

((Sorry for the late update guys!))

The mechanic nods before scratching the back of his head. "Eh. I see. I guess we'll keep them grey and add the colors that you guys want for 'em. Quite a lot of brawler fits, but you'll have the support to back it up. Alright then. We will get to work, escept us to be done 4 hours before your sortie starts so you can take a look at them." Parker looks at Kallan, eyeing him carefully. "They won't let a pilot into the engineering and research protion of the ship, I can tell ya that, but I can always need a hand, even though I would prefer you to consult me before doin' any changes, eh?" After that he salutes all of you before he turns arround and goes to work, so you now have arround 30 hours of free time in order to sleep and do all the other stuff you want to do.

Right next to the hangars you will find the crew section and living area for your platoon, this includes bunks, showers, a rest room with a Newscast and several channels available to be watched on a pretty large flatscreen. It seems there is a lot of empty space that could be filled with bookshelves and so on.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 02:00:58 pm »

Kyle goes to watch the news now that he has free time.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »

I look for any other people doing nothing in my platoon, introducing myself to them. Having allies in multiple areas can be useful.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 06:31:35 pm »

Kallan tires to find a free comp and plans out some of his ideas, then hits news sites.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 06:34:31 pm »

Clair sits with Kyle, also watching the news.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 [3]