Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 91

Author Topic: XMAS 2014 GIVEAWAY - 25 Days of Scandinavian Heavy Metal Carols  (Read 146808 times)

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
XMAS 2014 GIVEAWAY - 25 Days of Scandinavian Heavy Metal Carols
« on: November 23, 2014, 09:04:57 am »

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Brought to you by Bay12ers just like yourselves.

The Rules for Everyone Joining The Giveaway:

1 ) You must have made your Bay12 account before November 23, 2014. This giveaway is meant to contribute back to the community.
2 ) You must not be an Escaped Lunatic. We appreciate people who contribute to our community, so don't be shy!  :)
3 ) Link to your Steam account.  This is mine: aristabulus  If you do not know how to do this, please PM me.
3a ) Having a Humble account may be necessary to claim some games.  Redeeming Steam-via-Humble keys only requires an email address. (related @ Humble)
4 ) It is not necessary to donate games to participate, but definitely appreciated!  Also, you do not need to sign up to win games if you wish to only donate.
5 ) Please list all games you wish to sign up for in alphabetical order.  Please be moderate with your entries, so that everyone gets a chance to win.
6 ) This is not a wishlist.  The games donated are the games available.
7 ) If you decide later to join more games, make sure you alert me that you've already signed up.
ADDED 7a ) Any changes you wish to make are preferred in a format more like "Add: XYZ, Withdraw: ABC"; I only need to see the alterations.  Replace (List A) with (List B) type posts will be ignored.
ADDED 7b ) Please do not edit posts to add things.  New posts are literally my intake box; once I see it and process it, it is gone from my mind.  If anything more than about 10 minutes passes, I'd rather see a double post.
ADDED 7c )It is your own responsibility to keep a list of which game drawings you have entered.  I do not have a list of all the games for which each person is signed up...  I have a list of games that have names attached; the stuff in the OP is the only data I have.  If you don't remember all your entries, you can quote the name list post and use Find (ctrl+F) to search within the quoted post.
ADDED 7ez )
Any variation on "me too", "this", "that", or other vague language will be ignored...  The title must be explicitly stated, not in a quote, for a successful sign-up.  Failure to do so won't even get a try-again nudge from now on.
8 ) If there are multiple copies being offered for a single game, or if more copies turn up later, you only need to sign up once...  you're in it 'till you win it!
8a ) I will not be adding names directly to remainder lists.  When a new copy appears, remainders get reinstated, and anyone else can sign up like normal.
9 ) You must acknowledge that you've read these rules.
10 ) Failure to follow the rules may result in polite nudging, civil ignorance, or being offered up as a flesh sacrifice to eldritch horrors.  It depends on the seriousness of the infraction, how well I slept the night before, and whether I've had an adequate sum of tea.

-------

The Rules for Game Donators:

1 ) I do not choose who wins your giveaways. This is to maintain fairness; I will only be keeping the lists up to date, to keep things flowing smoothly for everyone.
1a ) If you really really need me to roll the dice for you because of unforeseen circumstances... I can do that, but I'd rather not make a habit of it; this thing is already a hefty sum of work.  If you have holiday plans that take you away from the Internet, please plan around them.  Those afflicted by the unforeseen should PM me.
2 ) Do NOT send me the game.  I'm just The Guy Wot Wrangles Lists Really Good.
3 ) If your game is NOT on Steam, please let me know when you sign up.  Please be descriptive, as there are many places games could come from.
Examples:  GOG.com, Desura, Green Man Gaming.
Steam-via-Humble is also a necessary distinction, because of gifting policy changes. An email address is the only requirement for Steam-via-Humble keys. (related @ Humble)
4 ) Post the name of the game(s), the date(s) you wish to give away (if it matters). If no date preferences are stated for multiple games, let me know if you'd rather do all-on-a-single-day, or spread out.  Please also list who we should thank for this gift!
5 ) Alphabetical order will save me time.
6 ) I'll keep track of the list of people that wish to sign up. It's up to you to show up on the correct day and declare the winner.  A common method is to copy-paste the name list into random.org's List Randomizer, hit randomize 5 or 6 times, copy-paste the results into your post; the name that floats to the top of the list is the winner!

-------

List of people signed up:

10ebbor10 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- a1s (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Aklyon (@Bay12,@Steam) --- aristabulus (@Bay12,@Steam)

at10ti0n (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Bouchart (@Bay12,@Steam) --- botea (@Bay12,@Steam) --- bQt31 (@Bay12,@Steam)

BunnyBob77 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Carlos Gustavos (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Caroline (@Bay12,@Steam)

Cheeetar (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Cicero (@Bay12,@Steam) --- choppy (@Bay12,@Steam)

corrosivechains (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Criptfeind (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Darkmere (@Bay12,@Steam)

defeeca (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Donuts (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Dutchling (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Erils (@Bay12,@Steam)

Erkki (@Bay12,@Steam) --- evilnancyreagan (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Evilsx (@Bay12,@Steam) --- FireCrazy (@Bay12,@Steam)

Flying Dice (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Fniff (@Bay12,@Steam) --- FritzPL (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Furtuka (@Bay12,@Steam)

gigaraptor487 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- GUNINANRUNIN (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Gruntdonttoot (@Bay12,@Steam) --- HARD (@Bay12,@Steam)

highzealot (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Hugehead (@Bay12,@Steam) --- i2amroy (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Iceblaster (@Bay12,@Steam)

IronTomato (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Ispil (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Itnetlolor (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Japa (@Bay12,@Steam)

Jar of Jam (@Bay12,@Steam) --- jocan2003 (nomadic donator) --- Johuotar (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Karlito (@Bay12,@Steam)

Kevak (@Bay12,@Steam) --- lavenders2 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Lightningfalcon (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Lord Allagon (@Bay12,@Steam)

Lord_lemonpie (@Bay12,@Steam) --- LoSboccacc (@Bay12,@Steam) --- manboricua (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Mapleguy555 (@Bay12,@Steam)

MaximumZero (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Meme (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Mephansteras (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Metalax (@Bay12,@Steam)

miauw62 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- n9103 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Naxza (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Nighthawk (@Bay12,@Steam)

NobodyPro (@Bay12,@Steam) --- nyulzsiraf (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Octobomb (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Persus13 (@Bay12,@Steam)

rabidgam3r (@Bay12,@Steam) --- ragnar119 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- RangerCado (@Bay12,@Steam) --- RedKing (@Bay12,@Steam)

revo (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Rex_Nex (@Bay12,@Steam) --- RexMundi (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Reyn (@Bay12,@Steam)

RickRollYou2 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Rilder (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Sappho (@Bay12,@Steam) --- scriver (@Bay12,@Steam)

Sensei (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Sergius (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Shakerag (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Sheb (@Bay12,@Steam)

Sirus (@Bay12,@Steam) --- sjm9876 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Skyrunner (@Bay12,@Steam)

Sonlirain (@Bay12,@Steam) --- SpiredWarrior (@Bay12,@Steam) --- stabbymcstabstab (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Taz (@Bay12,@Steam)

teoleo (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Th4DwArfY1 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- TheDarkStar (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Tiruin (@Bay12,@Steam)

TripJack (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Tronak (@Bay12,@Steam) --- uber pye (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Ukrainian Ranger (@Bay12,@Steam)

Uristides (@Bay12,@Steam) --- USEC_OFFICER (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Varee (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Vector (@Bay12,@Steam)

Vendayn (@Bay12,@Steam) --- ventuswings (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Wayward Garden (@Bay12,@Steam) --- webadict (@Bay12,@Steam)

wer6 (@Bay12,@Steam) --- Wolfkit (@Bay12,@Steam) --- woosholay (@Bay12,@Steam)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:07:57 pm by aristabulus »
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS 2014 GIVEAWAY - 25 Days of Brutally Unfair Quicktime Events
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:05:13 am »

Completed drawings are listed under the day they were actually drawn, Arizona time (UTC-07:00).

About-the-game links (info) may not match up with the source of the gift.  They will mostly be Steam pages, or an easily linkable info source for the game. 

Items listed on a single line are considered one item to be given away, because of bundling.

The schedule is clustered by donator (except where there's an overlap).

List of all games by date:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:12:44 pm by aristabulus »

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:05:29 am »

December 27
AI War: Collection 2014 (DRM-free @Humble, plus Steam) from aristabulus The winner is Tiruin!
Broken Sword: Director's Cut from n9103 (No entrants, went to a good home with defeeca)
Fairy Bloom Freesia from Flying Dice The winner is Metalax!
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (GOG) from Lightningfalcon The winner is TheDarkStar!

December 28 and beyond
Brutal Legend from n9103 (went to a good home with Bouchart)
Deadly Sin 2 from Sappho (went to a good home with n9103)
DIVO from Sappho (went to a good home with n9103)
Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm from Sappho (went to a good home with n9103)
Real Boxing from Sappho (went to a good home with teoleo)
Sweet Lily Dreams from Sappho (went to a good home with n9103)
The Ship: Murder party + Singleplayer 2-pack from Sappho (went to a good home with Persus13)
World Basketball Manager 2010 from n9103 (went to a good home with MaximumZero)

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (Desura) from n9103 (went to a good home with RickRollYou2)
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura) from n9103 (went to a good home with GUNINANRUNIN)
Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Desura) from n9103 (went to a good home with RickRollYou2)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:35:53 pm by aristabulus »

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 09:08:02 am »

Spoiler: Remainder Lists (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:37:52 pm by aristabulus »

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 09:53:52 am »

ALL PRAISE THE ELDRITCH HORRORS AND THE GOD OF THE RULES

I would love to sign up for:

EYE Divine Cybermancy
Space Engineers

Edit: Also thank you to all the kind people that giveaway game, now I am going to fall alseep before I find the floor a nice place to rest...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:15:25 am by Evilsx »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 10:12:38 am »

Awesome!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 10:17:35 am »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/webadict/

I'll join games a bit later!

Also, the different sources should be more between different download platforms--GOG, Desura, Steam, GMG. Whether they're from Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, or whatever is less of an issue.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:20:23 am by webadict »

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:32:59 am »

As always, Serious Thanks to Aristabulus for organizing it all. Your List Fu is strong.

I have read the rules, and would like to sign up for the following games, please:
Terraria
PixelJunk Eden
Gone Home
Spec Ops: The Line
Rogue Legacy

Me on Steam

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 10:41:46 am »

Also, the different sources should be more between different download platforms--GOG, Desura, Steam, GMG. Whether they're from Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, or whatever is less of an issue.

It's helpful to mark the Humble-sourced stuff, because you have to have an account to redeem them now.  If someone can't/won't have a Humble account, they should know that up front.  GOG, GMG, and Desura are separate services, so having an account to redeem is implicit.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 10:50:20 am »

I'd like to donate a GOG version of Torchlight, for any hapless gamer out there who didn't pick up a copy at the last giveaway.  I might sign up for games at some later date.

Cicero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 11:20:51 am »

I have read the rules and would like to sign up for:

Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

Also I will go through my accounts in a minute to see what else I have to giveaway, but for now I would like to donate two copies of:

Super Hexagon (2x) (Steam)

Thanks for doing this!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 11:24:48 am »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/10ebbor10

I'm pretty sure you have an adequate supply of tea.

Anomaly 2
Anomaly Korea
Cargo Commander
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
Incredipede
Waking Mars
World of Goo

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 11:42:38 am »

Oooooh, Metro 2033, I'm reading that novel atm. Here's my steam page, as per the rules.

Ace of Spade
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel please!
Frozen Synapse
Space Pirate and Zombies
Tropico 4
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:59:49 am by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 12:01:25 pm »

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044622002

Ahh, another year, another chance to be a greedy bastard.

Enter me for Cortex Command, Mortal Kombat Kollection, and Reus~!

edit: ahahaha silly shitty me forgets to acknowledge rules, brain pls
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:41:27 pm by rabidgam3r »
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Reyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2014, 12:32:50 pm »

Acknowledging the rules. Didn't knew tea calms people down, other than stomachs.

I'd like to sign up for Gnomoria & Syberia Bundle.

Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 91