Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Nothing. Now with more Nothing.  (Read 64610 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Nothing. Now with more RP and Quests.
« Reply #450 on: January 06, 2015, 07:20:55 pm »

Quickly leave Poketwo to the many antics of himself and head for the nearest pub/bar/tavern.
CONVINCE THE ME'S TO HELP ME KILL THIS MAN!!!!! HE WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAD  DESTROYED THE MINIMALISM OF THIS FINE GAME AND REPLACED IT WITH RP!!!!!! AND HAS HELPED MAKE US BUTMONKEY AGAIN!!!! WE SHALL RISE UP AGAIN LIKE WE DID IN  WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!

"WE SHALL THEN FINALY DESTROY SMUTHINGTON THE BIRD, AND END HIS HERITICAL FREEFORM THING. USING TIME SHENANIGANS.

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 06, 2015, 08:10:18 pm »

I'm going to have to pull out of the game now. My school project is in serious need of working on, and this just takes up too much of my time. :(

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 07, 2015, 12:11:51 am »

Quickly leave Poketwo to the many antics of himself and head for the nearest pub/bar/tavern.
CONVINCE THE ME'S TO HELP ME KILL THIS MAN!!!!! HE WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAD  DESTROYED THE MINIMALISM OF THIS FINE GAME AND REPLACED IT WITH RP!!!!!! AND HAS HELPED MAKE US BUTMONKEY AGAIN!!!! WE SHALL RISE UP AGAIN LIKE WE DID IN  WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!

"WE SHALL THEN FINALY DESTROY SMUTHINGTON THE BIRD, AND END HIS HERITICAL FREEFORM THING. USING TIME SHENANIGANS.

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"
anti-assist this

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 10, 2015, 05:33:53 pm »

I'm going to have to pull out of the game now. My school project is in serious need of working on, and this just takes up too much of my time. :(
That's fine. RL always comes first.

Anyway how is everyone today?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2015, 05:46:20 pm »

[2]: You sit down next to Poketwo and meow.

Make combat system! With 5 damage states!

Intact  Damaged  Bleeding  Mangled  Gone

Head:Intact
Torso:Intact
Right arm:Intact
Left arm:Intact
Right leg:Intact
Left leg:Intact

Try to do this thing again.
[3]: You create the combat system but it will not be used.

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"
anti-assist this
[1]: The other yous beat you up for trying to order them around and for hating on that adorable meowing kitty.

((So anyone still interested in this? Also how i'm I doing? Anything you guys dislike so far? I mean it doesn't mean i'll change it but I will think about it and see if I can/will change it. That is if you guys still want to play and put up with my lazyness.  :P))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2015, 07:39:50 pm »

BERATE THEM FOR THEIR STUPIDITY!!!! CAN'T THEY TELL A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A CAT AND A PLAYER???

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2015, 09:10:04 pm »

This game is fun and I can't think of any ways it could be better

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2015, 09:51:12 pm »

THEN STOP DOING BAD STUFF TO ME!!!!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2015, 11:27:23 pm »

well originally I was going to be on your team but because I wasn't paying attention and accidentally insulted you. Android I didn't know of anything else I could do be sides help you or help them and sence I was residing in your court I left because generally rulers execute people they are mad at.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2015, 11:49:09 pm »

well originally I was going to be on your team but because I wasn't paying attention and accidentally insulted you. Android I didn't know of anything else I could do be sides help you or help them and sence I was residing in your court I left because generally rulers execute people they are mad at.
Mostly I just hated your continued mispelling of my name. There is a scyther as my avatar FOR A REASON

BUT I THINK I HAVE CALMED DOWN ENOUGH. JUST HELP ME WITH SARREK AND I THINK I CAN LEAVE YOU OFF SCOTT FREE.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2015, 05:59:38 pm »

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"
+1

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2015, 06:08:08 pm »

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"
+1
I WOULD PERFER THAT YOU SUPPORT MY CURRENT ACTION. BUT THIS MIGHT WORK SOMEHOW.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 25, 2015, 02:50:12 pm »

((I think it's doing okay, and for me your laziness isn't really a problem.))

Happily purr to the non-cat-hating Poketwos.
[3]: You purr happily but no one hears you.

BERATE THEM FOR THEIR STUPIDITY!!!! CAN'T THEY TELL A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A CAT AND A PLAYER???
[2]: You try but they completely ignore you.

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA"
+1
[2]: They are now angry at you too.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Nothing. Now with clones.
« Reply #463 on: January 25, 2015, 04:22:30 pm »

GET THE REICHTANGLE TO ANSCHLUSS THE OTHER ME'S

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Nothing. Now with clones.
« Reply #464 on: January 25, 2015, 09:10:37 pm »

GET THE REICHTANGLE TO ANSCHLUSS THE OTHER ME'S