Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: old AOS  (Read 11524 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: [Age of Strife]{OOC and Discussion thread}
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2014, 08:19:54 pm »

Did it miss something?

Am I meant to continue at an automatic rate along with the others?
DAF and I are essentially writing each other's updates with each post, without GM input being necessary, and as such we're going a lot faster than normal turns do. I'm sending Mr. Zero PMs with short questions as needed, making sure that everything I write is accurate, but otherwise the only limit on how fast our prologue goes is how fast we reply to each other.

you on the other hand are waiting for a proper turn / GM update, which takes longer to write than what DAF and I are doing. also, Mr. Zero might be planning on having the party meet-up as part of your prologue, and so he might simply be waiting for us to finish with our introduction-stories to each other before running your update.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

blazing glory

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2014, 03:43:33 am »

I'd imagine one would require something more permanent then paint.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2014, 03:52:11 am »

I'd imagine one would require something more permanent then paint.
It's a generalization, but think of it more like Henna. I don't really know much about the vegetation in this world, so might as well go with something a bit vague in order to serve the purpose.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2014, 06:55:12 am »

Did it miss something?

Am I meant to continue at an automatic rate along with the others?
DAF and I are essentially writing each other's updates with each post, without GM input being necessary, and as such we're going a lot faster than normal turns do. I'm sending Mr. Zero PMs with short questions as needed, making sure that everything I write is accurate, but otherwise the only limit on how fast our prologue goes is how fast we reply to each other.

you on the other hand are waiting for a proper turn / GM update, which takes longer to write than what DAF and I are doing. also, Mr. Zero might be planning on having the party meet-up as part of your prologue, and so he might simply be waiting for us to finish with our introduction-stories to each other before running your update.

Ditto.
Durrr..

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2014, 12:20:42 am »

Assuming the link worked, Ahrian is going to want to stay near Raphael. Raphael getting a reason to join the main party will bring her along too. prologue complete from my POV. just need to have the "so what now?" conversation which will probably take 1-2 posts.

also, on the first post of the in-game-thread, we're still missing most everyone's character sheets.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2014, 09:43:58 am »

Humm, yeah, that is kind of confusing.

Also, I can't wait till this intro is over. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2014, 12:22:05 pm »

Humm, yeah, that is kind of confusing.

Also, I can't wait till this intro is over. :P

I know man, wait. You chose to start off alone right? If so, please say it asap so I can dump you somewhere.
Durrr..

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2014, 12:56:46 pm »

Mr. Zero, need GM confirmation that our link worked, and stat sheets on OP of game thread are missing

also, it'd be nice if you could tell DAF what feedback / sensations he's feeling from the link.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:58:17 pm by Lenglon »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2014, 01:13:25 pm »

I know man, wait. You chose to start off alone right? If so, please say it asap so I can dump you somewhere.

Actually, I started with Salsacheese or whatever his name, but he doesn't post as often as I do, nor seems very fond of RP. Or maybe he is just busy. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2014, 04:23:06 pm »

Salsacookies, and I am very fond of RPs, I'm just waiting for the ranch part of the story to start, since it seemed to me that there really wasn't anything else to talk about. I also look at a ton of other things, and I procrastinate, unfortunately.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2014, 04:27:18 pm »

It's no problem. I can literally RP with nothing to do.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »

Mr. Zero? waiting on you. I'm ready to start the main game. DAF and I are essentially done. I need to stick with him to maintain our link, and he likes helping people. You have both how we met and why we're joining the main storyline complete and ready.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2014, 08:02:37 pm »

Mr. Zero? waiting on you. I'm ready to start the main game. DAF and I are essentially done. I need to stick with him to maintain our link, and he likes helping people. You have both how we met and why we're joining the main storyline complete and ready.

Ah, ok. I thought there was a continuation after your last RP in the mainthread. I'll write something up soon.
Durrr..

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2014, 08:04:16 pm »

We exchanged PMs basically asking each other "what now?" and both came up empty, but forgot to say so in-thread. it's a non-issue, our fault for not saying anything.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2014, 08:05:25 pm »

We exchanged PMs basically asking each other "what now?" and both came up empty, but forgot to say so in-thread. it's a non-issue, our fault for not saying anything.

I'll think up something.  ;)
Durrr..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7