Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A topic about stupid challanges  (Read 3339 times)

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
A topic about stupid challanges
« on: November 25, 2014, 07:53:48 pm »

For example, have numerous adventurers to claim all hamlets and towns of some civilization.

Kill a roc using a kobold head.

Have a peasant outsider, drop your spear and copper dagger and ONLY get and use items that come from trees. You can still drink the water that comes from rivers.

dermal_plating

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A topic about stupid challanges
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 03:44:01 am »

I heartily endorse this thread,and will add some challenges of my own.

Kill 1000 badgers and bring their corpses back to a village leader, regardless of his/her desire for them.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 08:41:20 am »

Kill all enemies by jumping.
._.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:01:15 am »

Kill all enemies by jumping.

Bonus if you kill 1000 turtles

Blade312

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 07:15:11 pm »

Kill everyone you see with their own finger. Just bite it off then start smacking them with it.

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 10:06:18 pm »

Fight using only socks as weapons.

Conquer a fort using only a single stepladder.

Geld every ruler of every civilization on the map.

Construct a fully automatic weapon using cockroaches as ammo.
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 11:18:26 pm »

Murder an entire civilization without anyone spreading rumors about your deeds.

Win a fist fight with a demon.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 12:15:46 am »

Become a werewolf and use your own severed arms as weapons.

Bonus points if your only food is your own flesh.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »

Win a fist fight with a demon.

Win a fist fight with a Gem-made titan (I tried that, but he punched my head off)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 12:13:50 am »

Take a piece of artifact furniture from a fortress and beat the leader of that fort's civ it's creator dead with it.

Use your own dismembered body parts as weapons.

Bite a Hydra to death. FOR IRONY!!!

Kill a civ leader and prance about with their skull screaming "I killed (insert leader's name here)!!!" At the civ's peasantry, just to see what happens.

Mark all of the enemies you let live. For example, cut off the left ear of every enemy you knock out so that they walk branded to spread your legend. You could also cut off something larger and more crippling, but any universal permanent mark will do.

Geld a Demon.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:37:30 am by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 10:26:39 am »

Start as a peasant, kill all goblins in the world small or larger world with a short or longer history with only a weapon (no shield or armor) while trying to avoid killing anything unaffiliated with the goblins except if you need food (Trolls are okay, a couple of wild animals are okay, but killing weasels until you have a high enough weapon skill is not).  See how long it takes you to die.

Kill a bronze colossus or metal titan with your bare hands (hint: I'm pretty sure this is impossible).

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2014, 11:41:33 am »

Start as a peasant, kill all goblins in the world small or larger world with a short or longer history with only a weapon (no shield or armor) while trying to avoid killing anything unaffiliated with the goblins except if you need food (Trolls are okay, a couple of wild animals are okay, but killing weasels until you have a high enough weapon skill is not).  See how long it takes you to die.

Kill a bronze colossus or metal titan with your bare hands (hint: I'm pretty sure this is impossible).
Yeah blunt weapons of such low impact yield against a heavyweight creature quite literally bounce off with zero damage inflicted.
._.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2014, 11:52:40 am »

Well, I don't have to tell you guys that with insane enough luck it is possible :P (or was, at least)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2014, 12:52:04 pm »

Well, I don't have to tell you guys that with insane enough luck it is possible :P (or was, at least)
In 40d, maybe, in DF2010 and forward it's literally impossible. Even if it was possible, it would require somewher3 around 500-1000 punches to do that.
._.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2014, 01:06:42 pm »

Well, there's pulping mechanics now which is meant to come into effect when you keep using blunt attacks over and over again on the same body part. Not sure if it would be possible with bronze colossi though because punching might not do any damage at all. I'm kind of interested in this idea now though so I'll try and do it sometime.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia
Pages: [1] 2