Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is there going to be a masterwork made for the newest vesion of DF?  (Read 1903 times)

tilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm just very curious.

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks

tilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Is there going to be a masterwork made for the newest vesion of DF?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:11:53 am »

Thanks! That's cool, I didnt realize he was just waiting for toady one to stop doing fix releases. From the DF talk though, it sounds like there isn't going to be a soild 2 year release; a new MW may be wishful thinking. Anyway, best of luck to any decision Meph makes in the future. The community here is great. love you all.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:14:29 am by tilly »

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 12:06:09 pm »

Toady said he always tried to do frequent releases but always inevitably ended up having long breaks between releases. Now that he is lampshading it and creating a detailed list of additions for near future, I think this will not be the case again.

I'd still not expect anything until next year though. Modders have a life too.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 09:56:12 pm »

Yes, though as said above, he'll wait until Toady stops the rapid releases, and DFHack and the proper scripts are updated. He's also doing IRL stuff.
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 02:05:15 pm »

The IRL stuff starts 01.01. Till then I'll still have the option of doing DF. After that I only have access to a rather old netbook and slow internet. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 10:39:27 pm »

Yes, though as said above, he'll wait until Toady stops the rapid releases, and DFHack and the proper scripts are updated. He's also doing IRL stuff.

Oh, which proper scripts are required, here? I could probably help get the registration together.

Modders have a life too.

You don't knooow me

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 09:01:12 am »

Oh, which proper scripts are required, here? I could probably help get the registration together.
Its mostly the conversion from AutoSyndrome, SyndromeTrigger and ProbabilitySyndrome to the new Registration System.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::