- 4 (44.4%)
Sure, but it should have a limit.
- 0 (0%)
Other...
- 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 09, 2014, 05:28:09 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Age of the hydra, a new life (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA) (page 13!)  (Read 42213 times)

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
Re: Age of the hydra (Modded Adventure Mode CYOA)
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2014, 04:24:11 pm »

What shall our prized metal be? Of course not anything too dangerous, even though six and a half heads are much better than one, danger is still ever present. (Bogeymen, anyone?)

I say we hunt down things made of Aluminum.
You start thinking of what metal should be your prize. At first, you think aluminum...
We should grab silver, on the off-chance we encounter a vampire. Don't want to carry a doll THAT'S STILL ALIVE, do we? No, because it'll suck out all of our blood.

We must have silver.
Silver would be nice tho, isn't that good against vampires? You even have a silver mace to hit things with.
even though six and a half heads are much better than one
Come on, don't be so mean. Sixth head is no less than anyone, even if it has brain damage.
You suddenly realize what that head thought about head six and lecture her about it.
Gold, gold, gold!
Gold, gold could be good. It's soft though so it's not good to hit things with...
*Doesn't care what we do, just wants to bite something*
You end up staying the night outside again. A bogeyman screamed in your ear for no reason and you have found you can tear 8 parts off a bogeyman before it dies. Good to know.
Aluminum seems like the smartest choice as it's tied for platinum at most valuable and very lightweight, but then again platinum is really heavy and therefore more impressive if we carry large amounts of it so I vote we go for only platinum.
Platinum would be an awesome metal to show off, you actually have a quite large amount of it at the moment as well as lead.
I say adamantium tho, since people will be afraid of opening a portal to hell if they hit us to hard.
Then you start thinking of a mythical metal. Threads of shining blue keeping the deepest, most dangerous creatures away from the weak creatures up here. It's truly a beautiful metal and it's said that many citys have crumbled from greed. You want this metal. It will prove your strength, not by weight, but by the challenge to get it.
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

PsychoAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • My silliness is our saving grace.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2014, 06:41:28 pm »

Adamantite it is, then. This challenge of obtaining it will prove our true strength, as well as making us the most well-equipped and glamorous hydra the world has ever seen. I still think we should carry at least some silver arrows or bolts to stab, shoot, or throw at vampires, in such a case that we meet them.

We will rule this world soon enough.
Our forward thinking overseer at the time devised a way in which werebeasts can live in peace with other dwarves by utilizing the mysterious magical properties of soap!

Quote from: PsychoAngel on January 19, 2016
Don't worry. I've got extremely volatile exploding fish.
My friends and I say a lot of fun things to each other.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2014, 09:40:44 pm »

Isn't silver pretty heavy? Just cut our losses and one heads with iron arrows and bolts.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2014, 09:55:07 pm »

Im going to pop my ptw in here.  Its a cute story, and done in an interesting way.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Croneman12

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2014, 11:26:39 pm »

Admire yourself in all the shiny things you have

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2014, 12:50:34 am »

We be proud!

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2014, 04:15:17 am »

Consider obtaining an admantine pick, since surely only an equal metal could break it out of its prison.
I do stuff, I guess

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2014, 10:11:24 am »

The first head believes this is all very boring and instead leads all the other heads to the nearest dragon cave with the power of his glorious mind.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:39 am »

The first head believes this is all very boring and instead leads all the other heads to the nearest dragon cave with the power of his glorious mind.
Are you sure about this? Six has enough damage as is! It would be heartless and utterly stupid to propel us into a situation where we could lose ANY head! We must prepare, first.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2014, 11:27:09 am »

Don't worry I got this! I will just strangle the beasty with my mind powers.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2014, 02:22:39 pm »

The only thing you strangled with your mind powers is obviously your decision-making abilities :/

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2014, 04:24:29 pm »

WE decide for some strange reason that we want to eat a troll wondering how it's cyan colored blood tastes.Even though the troll itself would probabbly taste terrible or be very unhealthy.

also silver doesnt do extra damage to vampires.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2014, 04:28:32 pm »

No, but twilight does. any boring teenagers around we can grab as a weapon?

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2014, 05:17:00 pm »

Spoiler: OOC notes (click to show/hide)
Adamantite it is, then. This challenge of obtaining it will prove our true strength, as well as making us the most well-equipped and glamorous hydra the world has ever seen. I still think we should carry at least some silver arrows or bolts to stab, shoot, or throw at vampires, in such a case that we meet them.

We will rule this world soon enough.
Sure, why not. Wait... Silver is pretty heavy...
Isn't silver pretty heavy? Just cut our losses and one heads with iron arrows and bolts.
You decide to use iron throwing things for the fact they peirce better anyway.
Admire yourself in all the shiny things you have
You have so many shiny things that it took longer then normal to get back to your tower. That's actually the first time you've had a haul this big...
Are you sure about this? Six has enough damage as is! It would be heartless and utterly stupid to propel us into a situation where we could lose ANY head! We must prepare, first.
What the heck is head one doing now? Head one currently thinks she has mind powers. Welp.
Don't worry I got this! I will just strangle the beasty with my mind powers.
The only thing you strangled with your mind powers is obviously your decision-making abilities :/
And that's the end of the argument. You (except head one) laugh to yourself.
WE decide for some strange reason that we want to eat a troll wondering how it's cyan colored blood tastes.Even though the troll itself would probabbly taste terrible or be very unhealthy.

You haven't ever seen a troll before and now you want to know what they taste like. You decide to look for one.

No, but twilight does. any boring teenagers around we can grab as a weapon?
Nope, you're actually technically in undead territory at the moment, so no LIVING teenagers to grab. Zombies are annoying and you are not gonna grab one (ew).
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2014, 05:55:43 pm »

Can we wear shinies? I say we decorate ourselves with shinies to show our glory.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17