Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist 40.19 Windows Memory Layout - INCOMPLETE  (Read 1325 times)

Zohan

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Dwarf Therapist 40.19 Windows Memory Layout - INCOMPLETE
« on: November 30, 2014, 09:13:48 pm »

I've been working on the 40.19 memory layout for Dwarf Therapist. I'm starting a thread in hopes of other people helping finish it.
Here's the current state: http://pastebin.com/hnVNE2Zg

Working:
Full dwarf names
General civilization information
All labors but gelding
Squads
Time/Date

Not Working:
Everything else

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist 40.19 Windows Memory Layout - INCOMPLETE
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 06:48:13 pm »

How do you do this?
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

kleril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm the guy who sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:06:17 pm »

Hrm... did you actually get this to work with the latest version of therapist? Trying to use the memory layouts you linked just causes a crash for me...
"Obsession and despair take hold as you fail to recapture a fantastic sensation that you had for a moment but is now gone."

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 09:23:26 pm »

Hrm... did you actually get this to work with the latest version of therapist? Trying to use the memory layouts you linked just causes a crash for me...

It isn't complete. He stated that in the topic.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Zohan

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 12:25:14 pm »

It works, but very sporadically.
Offsets have changed with skills and labors (since gelding) so it's buggy as it's not parsing gelding and other features yet.