Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Are you moral?  (Read 18034 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Are you moral?
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2015, 01:19:10 pm »

Pure. Unadulterated. Evil.

Generally I try play as a scythe-wielding minotaur of death in Masterwork. I go around harvesting towns.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Blade312

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2015, 09:44:26 pm »

Mostly I play a crazy, murderous, cannibal, throat biting human, but sometimes I make adventurers that don't murder citizens/lords and try to help as much as possible.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2015, 12:08:59 pm »

This quotation exhaustively sums up everything I have to say about adventure mode and morals:

Quote from: Samuel Butler
“He who sins aught
Sins more than he ought;
But he who sins nought
Has much to be taught.
Beat or be beaten,
Eat or be eaten,
Be killed or kill;
Choose which you will.”

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 08:07:49 pm »

To have morals means you care about the peception of right and wrong, so we all have various degrees of what we think is morality, so yes im very moral. After biting an ear off, I always make sure I spit it back at "victim" because its not "right"
I think the real question here is: do you lick the ear before you spit it back!
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2015, 08:09:01 pm »

I don't lick it before giving it back. I keep it.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2015, 10:32:38 pm »

Sick.. you dont lick it.

The very first adventurers I had killed anything just to see the part goes sailing of in an arc. And biting off fingers, all the "brutal" stuff was fun, after that phase I usualy made goals for each character as if I where playing some D&D.
Things like making all the worlds townspeople into vampires, killing every male/female, skipping stones off lakes, swimiming to islands/continents, worshiping Titans as gods (bringing them dinner, items, coins) making a bunch of demigod adventurers into a world domination cult, but now, now im just trying to be a good father to my kids.
No. Thats disgusting
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2015, 10:39:58 pm »

One of my characters no longer carries food. He declares himself lord of all he surveys and when he's hungry he hacks off the arm of one of his subjects eats the arm drinks the blood and then orders them to yield before they upset him.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2015, 11:14:04 pm »

One of my characters no longer carries food. He declares himself lord of all he surveys and when he's hungry he hacks off the arm of one of his subjects eats the arm drinks the blood and then orders them to yield before they upset him.
I must do this.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2015, 12:38:40 am »

I'm moral until provoked. If you dare spit at me or threaten me, I will rip off your fingers and toes, one by one.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

a smiling bearded cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOTHOUGHT][NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2015, 01:34:27 am »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2015, 04:51:43 pm »

I like to rescue children, but on the other hand, most of my food is sentient. Or at least is was, before I found out how fucking light fruit was. 100 saguaro fruits are 3 urists.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2015, 12:51:32 am »

I rarely kill civilians, but I will slaughter children indiscriminately if I'm caught feeding or some such as a vampire. I also kill people in the most brutal and sadistic ways possible simply to train skills. (The typical slash a leg, then cripple arms, but then I start pruning off parts one at a time until they die.) It satisfies me immensely to see a creature reduced to a push attack.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

adseaghtrnjty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2015, 04:06:28 am »

Mostly I play a crazy, murderous, cannibal, throat biting human, but sometimes I make adventurers that don't murder citizens/lords and try to help as much as possible.

How exactly do you manage to bite someone's neck? It's an impossible feat for all of my adventurerer. What is your biting skill?

My morality depends on my play style, which is usually...

Bandit killing (kill as efficiently as possible) via slicing off arms. A head strike is too hard.
Kobold killing (same as bandits, but I will strangle them for good zombies)

Necromancer, but no killing of innocents. I will only kill violent enemies and kill vampires. I will never kill any civilians, but I won't try many quests. It's like me, though, to do a quest and not take any credit for it. I won't report it. I think it's a bit selfish and bad overall (because no one knows if the bandits are dead). I do like going to lords and ladies to find them reject me for being too weak. I do nothing against them though.

If I get the message "death will find you soon enough" from a soldier, I sleep outside at night (necromancers aren't stunned when waking up). They then get attacked by boogeymen and die.

I will NEVER kill my own soldiers though. I remember having to save a maceman from a boogeyman. He died later from circumstances I don't remember. RIP.

Overall, I think I'm pretty much neutral. I want the best for other people because necromancers, bandits, kobolds, and even animals pose a huge problem. I find fortress mode hard to play already, so I don't want any of the civilians to suffer. It's a tough life.

If I were a good guy, I would be like superman though. I would only incapacitate enemies and jail them (not possible yet). I would do quests and help all that I can. The closest I've ever gotten to that is when I did a lot of quests, but they just kept on coming. I really need a megabeast to slay, but they're really far away.

Thanks for reading.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2015, 04:52:27 am »

I did an adventurer that would only decapitate his enemies, no cuts anywhere else. He would only kill aggressors.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

skyte100

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Ichor
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2015, 11:13:48 am »

What question is there? There is only "Pragmatic", "Fun" and "Science!". :P

I beat people up for spitting at me. Unless its a child. Then I'm like "Why the hell did you like the necromancer you were complaining about 2 days ago?" Those crazy kids....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8