Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 676

Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo Gaiden IC: Finally, A Timeskip  (Read 317221 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Katawa Shoujo Gaiden IC: Finally, A Timeskip
« on: December 02, 2014, 06:39:54 pm »

OOC Thread

April 1, 2042
It's the first day of term at Yamaku High, and most of the students boarding there are just coming in. In this group of incoming students are our protagonists, also themselves ordinary students.

And they should be at the gates any second....
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 03:42:40 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Katawa Shoujo Gaiden IC
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 06:47:17 pm »

A boy with blue hair gets out of a car. He's accompanied by a young but not very young man, probably around the age of 25 who is wearing a suit. The boy looks pensively at the people around him.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 09:35:25 pm »

Not all of the students boarding at the school are just coming in. Some of them have already been here for a couple days due to scheduling reasons. One of those students is Korinzu Tomomi, who is currently mingling with the rest of the students, trying to make friends and see who'll be on the same floor as her. She stands out a bit from the rest of the crowd, since she's a PC dressed extremely casually and could probably pass for someone in college or university, mostly due to the thick, black glasses that she's wearing. They make her seem much older and more mature than she actually is.

((Happy? Also I've probably changed Tomomi's description about 5 times by now. What is wrong with me?))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:42:24 pm »

Another car, a dark green sedan is pulled up at the curb, and sits there for a while (were one to look through the windows, they could see goodbyes being made) before one of the doors opens up. Out of this door comes a teenage girl, hair in a ponytail and a very dark brown. Wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and an unzipped burgundy windbreaker, the girl has a bookbag strapped around her shoulder. As she walks towards the gates, the chilliness of the air prompts her to put her hand to her throat and make a couple of quiet noises... but that's all, to her apparent relief.

She looks out at the school and the gates, and lets out a little whistle before turning to look at the other students walking by to begin their year... they were a motley bunch, for sure. A hundred different disabilities, diseases, and conditions were immediately visible just from the people entering the school. Some people were blind, walking with a cane or with black glasses blocking their eyes. Some people rolled by in wheelchairs. Some people walked just fine, like her herself... Japan truly was an interesting place. As she looked to her right, another proof of Yamaku's diversity presented itself. There was an American boy with one eye there, along with a fully adult man in a suit.

Wait, what??

She took a minute and just stared at the American and his... bodyguard, or butler, or whatever the guy was.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:44:27 pm by Powder Miner »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 10:22:08 pm »

The boy is watching a girl in thick black glasses with his head tilted. Maybe she's blind. Or maybe she has a peanut allergy. Or maybe... He pauses and turns his head when his companion taps him on the shoulder and points out the Chinese girl staring at him. The boy himself turns towards her and waves after a seconds thought.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 10:29:31 pm »

A teenage boy walks up the road from the town, a satchel over his shoulder and a notepad in his hands. He strolls into the campus, not stopping to look at anyone or make polite conversation, simply beelining straight towards the dorms.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 11:19:35 pm »

David lazily sat next to his twin, Akemi as their father drove them to their new school. He stared at the clouds idly, as they passed by. This seemed like no time to him, a few minutes st best. In all actuality, it'd been nearly half an hour. Akemi would recognize this as one of his fits... Again. He did this occasionally. He shakes his head fast, ending this state.
"You excited for school, Kemi?"
David had always called her that, knowing it probably annoyed her. It'd been nothing different since the day he could speak her name. Maybe she grew numb to it? He didn't know.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 01:33:28 am »

Risa is asleep in the passenger seat at the front, having taken a little nap.

Akemi sighed, chuckling. She was quietly tapping her school bag with her fingers- her drum kit was in the back of the car, just waiting to be used- and watching the soothing green colors the small pitter-patter of her fingers produced.
"Of course! You don't seem like it, though. You spaced out again."

Close behind, another car follows. If anyone is even mildly interested in Toku, they would recognise the driver as Yukari Kikuchi, famous for her roles as various female protagonists by now. In the passenger seat was her husband, Cado Dens.

In the back seat were their two children, Madoka and Anita. Madoka was looking out of the window nervously, studying the school as it entered view. She adjusted her glasses and clutched her cane tightly.

Meanwhile....
The boy is stopped by a bunch of teachers who tell him to wait for the orientation.

Meanwhile, most of the students are sent to a small classroom in a side building, presumably for a short orientation lecture.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:41:29 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 01:54:45 am »

Anita smiles to herself gently, moving a hand to the side and laying it upon Modoka's elbow.

"Relax sister. Mom and Dad went to this school, and they had a wonderful time." Anita pats the elbow reassuringly, face still staring straight ahead.

"When your mother wasn't trying to to kill me by staring daggers that is." Cado jokes from the front, extendable crutches collapsed on his lap carefully.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 02:00:47 am »

"Your aunt Fuuka-chan also went to this school, and your aunt Haruka-chan, and your friends are going too.

And I wouldn't be trying if my husband wasn't such an idiot~"
Yukari says teasingly.

Madoka sighs.
"I know, but it's all so....new!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 02:06:26 am »

"You'll get used to it in time, make friends... find a nice boy or girl or two.~" Cado jokes again, smiling at Yukari while she drove.

"Atleast you will know where everything is Sister. It will take me a lot longer to learn so many new buildings at once." Anita adds gently, keeping her voice calm, even, and reassuring as always.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 02:09:37 am »

Madoka blushes.
"D-Dad!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 02:17:09 am »

"What?" He chuckles. "Thats how your mother and I met. In fact, most of our 'firsts' together were while we were at the school. I wouldn't be against you two finding someone."

Anita gives a small smirk at her Father's words, knowing he hoped they both liked girls so it would be easier for him.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 02:19:35 am »

((Pfft, Madoka is bisexual. Just like all my characters who aren't Shinji. EVERY SINGLE ONE. :P))
"That's....cute and embarrassing at the same time."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 02:25:11 am »

Cado chuckled as Yukari pulled into the parking lot.

"You want to take them in Yuka-tan? My arms are still a little sore from yesterday." He Smiles and leans over to kiss Yukari with a silly grin.
[/quote]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 676