Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you think its better to . . .

keep 2h weapon minsizes at 60k, so dwarves and goblins can use them
- 5 (45.5%)
Make goblins 62500cm, so that they can use the default 2h weapons but not dwarves
- 1 (9.1%)
Keep minsize vanilla, so that goblins and dwarves cannot use the 2h weapons
- 3 (27.3%)
Shrink dwarves some to make them unable to use the 2h weapons
- 0 (0%)
Shrink both goblins and dwarves
- 1 (9.1%)
Neutral option
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Momentousdomain: Atis goes for a Walk  (Read 12504 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Momentousdomain: Atis goes for a Walk
« on: December 05, 2014, 05:37:33 pm »

Civ Maps
Spoiler: Spring, 100 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MidAutumn, 102 (click to show/hide)

--Intro and bookmarks--

Before there was time, there were our ancestors, ageless souls who braved the bottleneck of creation.
Before there were our ancestors, there were the beasts, monsters large and small but powerful all.
Before there were beasts, there were Gods, who crafted their spheres out of the aether, aspiring to be HIM.
Before there were Gods, there was . . . well, its best you dont ask about that.  What matters now is the future, for surely the past cant be repeated?

Bookmarks

0) The Last Page of Worldview Information
      -After this post, I start playing and stop recording non-player data.

1)Atis Coppersink the Tin Adulation of Mouths (A001) 15Granite100 - 06Slate100    -The last post: character retired
  -Killed a night creature, megabeast, and semi-megabeast.
  -Was the test for dwarves wielding (relatively) giant weaponry.  The results were quite powerful.
  -Retired with a claim on the Human Ruler's land.

2)Sluste 'Truecleared' Cusalilid (A002)  20Slate100 -The last post: character retired
  -character is a savescummed cheater who contribution to science cannot be ignored.
  -Became a necromancer, carries a secret book.
  -Lazy Science Thread inspired by this character.

3) Lakishadek, 'Backside' (F001)  07Slate100-14Sandstone102
  -Dwarven Fort in The Problematic Jungles, a savage broadleaf forest, and 'a lake'
  -Became bugged an would not allow any nobility, resulting in civilians being called outside to attack semi-megabeasts.
  -Retired for its flaws.

4) Kirararak 'RighteousShaft' (F002)  28Sandstone102-05Granite104
  -Dwarven fort in The Depressed Spines and The Mire of Rages, haunted mountain and swamp.
  -Could not fill noble positions
  -Accidentally pierced the cavern, which let in 60 zombies animals.  4 survivors fled into the zombie filled wilderness.

5) Atis Coppersink, Part II (A003)  19Granite104 ???
  -Atis Coppersink the Tin Adulations of Mouths comes out of retirement in order to head to RighteousShaft, a new fort which unbeknownst to her has fallen to zombie cavern wildlife.  How will she deal with the information?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:21:31 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Momentousdomain: A constant Stream from 100-???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 05:38:23 pm »

Spoiler: OP (click to show/hide)

--What is this?--

This is Momentousdomain, a continuous play of one world, with both adventurers and fortresses.  I will be trying to strain and pull on the threads that hold together the illusion, and invite you to join me.  Feedback is thus welcomed, and will be taken into account.

Due to my nature I cant promise to always be able to regularly update, but I promise not to abandon it before its time.

Spoiler: FAQ (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:59:57 pm by pisskop »
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:39:09 pm »

--Mods--

Spoiler: Long List (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: A Note on Merlocks (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:18:22 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 05:40:05 pm »

Spoiler: general (click to show/hide)

--Conduct--

-I am open to suggestions and ideas

--Geographic Locations of Note--

-Oceans
*The Ocean that surrounds the World is *The Seas of wracking*
Spoiler: The Sea of Saffron (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Scholarly Water (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Sea of Depression (click to show/hide)
  -Mountain ranges
Spoiler: The Violet Barbs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Glowing Walls (click to show/hide)
  -Hills, prairies, savannas, etc
Spoiler: The Great Hills (click to show/hide)
  -'Necromancer Towers'
Spoiler: Throatfence (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Calmedclocks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Poisonbee (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hatredsmoke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stealfair (click to show/hide)
*1 Fortress has reported an undead population*
Shrines
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 11:59:45 am by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 05:41:04 pm »

Spoiler: General (click to show/hide)

--Player Fort/Adventurer History--

A001
-Atis Gusilakmam Akrulkulbet Dum (Atis Coppersink the Tin Adulation of Mouths), dwarf of The blotted Arch
  -Exploits and kills and notes

A002
-Sluste Cusalilid (Sluste Truecleared), Merlock of The Union of Dumps
  -Exploits and kills and notes
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 07:30:37 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 05:41:53 pm »

*Last fully updated on 05DEC14, for year 100A.A  *All Kills are those listed by Legends Viewer, and thus only notable kills are included.

--World Histories--

Dwarven Civs (4)

Elven Civs  *Elves rely heavily upon animals, so I may list the more numerous ones as well

Merlock civs  As babysnatchers, other civilized races make an important part of these civs

Human civs

Goblin civs  As babysnatchers, other civilized races make an important part of these civs
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 02:18:08 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 05:42:44 pm »

*All Kills are those listed by Legends Viewer, and thus only notable kills are included.  *In the case of menacing several races, critters will be listed by the most 'important' race they have most severely injured, thus ordered: Dwarven, Elven, Merlock, Human, Goblin, Other

--Monsters and Beasts--

Dwarven Related
Spoiler: Rakbin, Hydra (click to show/hide)

Human Related

NPCs

Merlock
Spoiler: Casser ArmorNourish (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:29:37 am by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 07:17:10 pm »

PTW

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 02:36:29 pm »

Okay, I've put up enough data to give you all and myself a decent idea of the world that surrounds The Blotted Archs.

A01-000

Our first action in this world, aside from reviewing and exporting, is to generate an adventurer.  A dwarf from The Blotted Arch.  Due to an error on my end, updating the init folder with my old files (that thing Toady et al say to never do) I was unable to play too much ahead.  In fact, Im still in my starting location irl.

Atis Coppersink, Dwarf peasant (female) of the fortress guard of Flickerbridges.

Coming up will be a basic backstory and first steps in the new world!  (okay I did check the date already) . . .
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:38:13 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Momentousdomain: Cracking the Champaign
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 04:32:20 pm »

15Granite100 - 16Granite100

A01-001-01

Atis was thrilled.  Today was the day she would graduate and get her first assignment!

This was a huge step.  Going from apprentice bookkeeper to trained and certified to serve the King's justice!  She wasn't responsible for delivering justice, merely reading off the King's will and inform tax-dodgers that their criminal ways are under investigation.  If Atis could get them to go to court, she would earn 2% of their dues; and if she could collect the dues without forcing the King's men to sue for it, she would earn a bonus 8%!
  It was a distinguished and well-paying if unpopular job.  Luckily, the common law-abider had no reason to hate her.

Going around to all of her childhood friends and new comrades, Atis received parting gifts to the tune of crowns, rings, helmets, and traveler's comforts.  Tobacco, pipes, and tea leaves wrapped in pig-tail fiber.  Everyone was so cheerful, and Atis tried her best to cry for them; she really did.  But how could they expect her to be so sad when she was moving on with her life?!  Didn't they know the worst part of goodbye was getting the words to flow?

Giddy, Atis looked out over the crowd below for what she imagined was the last time.  No more would she sit in some dark room and picture the outside world.  She would no longer have to eagerly wait by the Trade Depot to ask travelers about the world; now she would be the one who would tell stories of waterfalls and sprawling human cities!

As she made her way to the front of the crowd, she wasn't even bothered that she got the least applause out of her class of 8.  That wasn't true, she told herself; 2 of them didn't even make it this far, having dropped out of the rigorous testing process.  why does anybody think they have what it takes to Serve the documents of his majesty?  You have to know the laws, repeat the oath, and be capable of catching those who would flee.  Your income was completely determined by your effort, and if you were not prepared to expend the effort don't assume you will get to spend the coin.

Nevermind all that.  The ceremony finished, and everyone got to see their family.  Atis merely walked up to acquaintances and hoped nobody would notice that once again her mother and father weren't present.  She would simply remind them that it wasn't that they didn't show up for her that upset her, it was that they would embarrass the family name like this; to be absent from this social event.  Hunh, that's what happens when a lowlife teetotaler and a reclusive botanist were your parents.

Grinding through the time, Atis finally got her orders, in her first official sealed envelope:  Meet with the ranger *Zan Rinsecity to address small time criminals and serve them.  Such folk were petty thieves, not murderers and certainly not willing to risk the King's wrath by picking a fight with his men.

Zan met Atis with a grin and a fierce hug.  Why did he insist on picking her up and squeezing?  Still, it was nice.
  -What am I going to do?
  ~We have two minor groups, squatters as much as beggars.  They think to take of the King's hospitality without sharing their earnings.  As you know, kingdoms cannot run on goodwill; payments must be extracted.  Go to the human town of AlliedTired and the camp called PresentDogs.  There you will serve the leaders.  We don't much care for the lesser workers.
  -Aye.  Goodbye, Zan.
  ~Wait!  Give me your axe.

Atis felt unsure, but handed it off anyway.

~Here.  Take this copper axe and this bronze breastplate.  Can't have you wandering around with a silver training tool.
  -Thanks, then.  Zan, what's the fastest way to AlliedTired?
  ~Well, walking.  You could also take the tunnels, but mind the critters.

Aye.  It was fairly safe down there, usually.  Atis said her final goodbyes, purchased an iron helmet, and checked the current backtax log.  Got to remember who owed what in case she came across other tax-dodgers by chance.

Down in the tunnels, it was as always:  eerily quiet with that deep, constant, and far-of drum of . . . well Earth.  Chickens, llamas, and reindeer were wandering around, more used to their diet of mushrooms than that of their surface cousins at this point.  Earthworms quickly pulled their Slophing bodies into crevices or faced the sting of Atis' axe.  It was only copper, but a darn sight better than silver.  The journey took 14 hours, and when Atis felt the downward draft on her face she knew she had reached a fort.

Pulling herself up, her first sight was a dusty and damaged staircase.  This fort was abandoned . . . but there was only one abandoned fort out this way.  BoltPaint!
Spoiler: BoltPaint (click to show/hide)
Destroyed in 77 by that monster Superum, Boltpaint was known to harbor nothing more than ghosts.  The few who would admit to spending the night here told tales of clanging coins and suspicious shadows.

Spoiler: ooc (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:03:05 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 05:52:21 pm »

16Granite100

A01-001-02

Crouching into the dark, Atis followed the right wall to avoid the horrible mess that the dwarven 'free-flow' building style could become.  The paths could get so convoluted that the more arrogant adventurers could become lost, nearly starving to death before their pride fails.

Twisting tunnels gave way to compact quarters; the unlooted belongings still lying around; worthless and moth-bitten.  The forges of the depth had had their iron stripped from them, likely melted down at their neighbors.  The beds were overturned, a leak in the roof had spread the fungus of the caverns into the corners of the hallway.  What a dark fate for such a proud and sturdy structure whose people still yet lived!
Spoiler: A boy (click to show/hide)

One of the rooms contained a child!  Atis was so startled that she actually feel backwards out of the room, leaving an equally shocked child to peak its bearded face out of the crack in the door; where it didn't catch right on the floor.

~What, who are you?
  - . . . Dont be afraid child.  I am here to find an adult.  Where are they?
  ~They are likely in the farm.  What you doing down here?  This place was abandoned.
  -I know, I accidentally came over here.  Tell me, does the Governor know you are here?
  ~Oh no.  Im not supposed to talk about that.  We dont do much trading here.
  -Ah.  Well, goodbye, Erith!
  ~Bye, mame!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

With a shy wave, Atis was off to find the parents.  She was sure they were tax-dodging in this ruined fort.

The parents had been putting the older children to work, Picking mushrooms and heating coal furnaces.  [Sigh], it could be hard to be poor, but Atis was adamant that there were taxes that could be paid from the leftovers of the fort itself.

The parents, it seemed, while hostile, agreed.  Atis took their word that they moved in 12 years ago, and added an extra year to cover her basis.  13 years of tax, as well as the interest accrued for non-payment and the fines for tax-avoidance and Fort-squatting . . .  a hefty sum indeed.

For Atis' own, she took some cheese, an iron axe, and an iron dagger.  Useful tools for the road, and likely to not only retain their value but provide her service.

Stashing the taxes in a location near the ruined Depot topside, Atis strode out of the fort without so much a backward look . .  10%, and on her first collection!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:10:09 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 01:15:16 pm »

16Granite100 - 17Granite100

A01-002-01

Atis' path took her around the rocky protrusion of the southernmost-edges of The Violet Barbs.  After she was free of her homelands, she would visit the nearby hillock and check for any news from the camp Presentdogs.  She could also inform them of the taxes.

Atis was so caught in thought and planning that she did not notice the shadow from above.  Something was following her, from higher than she would ever hope to go.  With a sudden screech it descended; its shadow streaking along the ground and growing ever more massive.  A giant peregrine falcon has attacked!
The creature's claws would feel no blood today, though.  Atis managed to dive out of the way, and, drawing her axe from its strapping, waited patiently for it to make its next strike.  When it came she buried her axe into it body, sending it crashing to the ground.  Atis has scored her second kill, a named falcon!
  The creature was soon butchered, and its meat placed into her backpack.  This meat was going to keep her fed for quite a while. 

Atis arrived at the hillocks of Inkscalds as dusk set in.  The baron greeted Atis dutifully giving Atis asylum for the night after she recounted her first tax-collection.  The Baron would stand to profit by retrieving the taxes for the King.
  Atis took the time to bath and go a a light swim in the stream nearby.  Refreshing and good for the physique.  Sleep was satisfying and easy for Atis after that.

In the morning, the consort of the baron provided Atis with some company and morning meal.  A chatty and clearly lonely lass, she didnt seem to want Atis to leave.  However, once Atis had pried the exact location and number of bandits at Presentdogs from her she left with haste.
4 merlocks were harassing caravans and travelers, generally being minor troublemakers.  Perhaps they would pay their taxes peaceably.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 02:50:20 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 02:49:46 pm »

17Granite100

A001-02-02

Walking up to the camp, Atis couldn't help but notice how warm it already was, even so early in the day.  The merlocks were sitting under a tree, three unarmed wrestlers and one bowman off to the south some.

The 'master', as he insisted Atis call him, was uninterested in hassling armed travelers.  He was standoffish about all the activities of the camp, and when Atis read off the King's 'Notice to the Tax Evader' the merlock stiffened up and drew his bow.

~Leave.  Now.
  -Drop your quiver and allow me to take back the taxes you owe.  How long have you been a criminal here?
  ~Die!

Growling his last word, the merlock swings the edge of his bow at Atis.  Atis draws her weapon and hacks the beast in the chest.  Atis heard bones cracking, and the merlock slumped over.  The wrestlers started up, and Atis turned the merlock onto its stomach.  She ordered them to bring the loot they had strewn about to her as collateral.  They ignored her and instead fled, leaving Atis to do her work herself.

With all the loot put into bags and tied onto her back, Atis began walking back east to Inkscalds.  On the outskirts of town, a lone merlock with a spear approached her at a run.  Fortunately, Atis was given time to untie the bags on her back and unstrap her weapon before the spearman closed.

Adopting a similar pace to her foe, Atis briefly considers trying to reason with him before realizing he was out for her blood.  What was the meaning of this?  She was fully authorized to defend herself, and the slaying of the master was lawful under her rights as King's Server.

He was clearly better than her.  Had the merlocks of the camp run off to get him?  If so she must finish this before they decide to join.
Her thoughts took her from the fight, and she was rewarded with a gash on her right arm.  The pain flashed down her arm and her hand convulsed in pain, causing her to lose her shield.  Well Bomreks.

~Our time in this world is so brief, lass . . . why would you spend it as a lackey for a king you owe nothing to?
  -[panting]
Spoiler: fight (click to show/hide)

Atis' fight had turned into a struggle for survival, but a strike to the merlock's leg had evened the odds.  He fell to the ground, his muscles severed.  This gave her a speed advantage!  Atis circled around him, picked up her shield, and hacked his foot.  The pained scream of the creature reminded her she wasn't her duty to dispense justice.

-Yield and flee, monster!
  ~I yield!  I yield!

The wretched creature crawled off; Atis watching it from her stockpile of bags.  When it had left her sight, she strapped the bags back together and continued on her way, cursing the throb in her arm . . .

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:05:40 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 04:10:04 pm »

17Granite100 - 18Granite100

A001-03-01

Traveling again to the east, Atis was able to report the crime and her success.  The baron seemed to think less of Atis after her report, but the consort and the rest of his court seemed highly impressed.  And that was before Atis unloaded the taxes.
  When she spoke of the maimed merlock, the name Ayeli Bravedtruss was whispered.  Atis wasn't going to stick around to confirm it.

From the payment, she took as her due a few gold coins, a decorated iron helmet, and a cute little toy axe made of iron (man, what was it with all this iron?  Where was the steel?), but took the time to admire the fine craftsship of the coinage.

One of the coins bore the likeness of an old woman who called herself Imam . . .
Imam was a conservatively dressed woman with puffy headdress and a leathery face.  She wore a sort of regal scowl, as if even this coin offended her.  Nice picture, I guess.

Traveling south, Atis decided to stop at a quaint little lake.  The Lake of Continents was a neutral lake of no importance off to the side, a dividing line between the dwarven lands and the human settlements.  Eating her falcon gizzard and sipping some lake water, Atis took time to admire the calm rippling of the water.  Ahhhh.

That done, the human town of AlliedTired was a short walk from there.  Surrounded by various suburbs, the town was likely of some importance to the humans.  As Atis approached the outskirts of the nearest suburb, Whimsshells, she noticed a distinct lack of peasantry.  On edge, she creeps slowly down the empty main road, determined to reach the town unmolested.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:27:46 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 06:16:53 pm »

18Granite100

A001-03-02

The Silence that Atis thought hung in the air slowly disappeared, and a rising sound of screaming came forth . . .  What over Obuk was happening?  The answer came when, out of the closest house on the right, a doctor came running out, face covered in blood.

~Help us!  I must withdraw!

The doctor ran off without explanation, but entering the house he was in clarified:  something had massacred a human weaver and attempted to butcher her quickly.  What a bloody mess!  The sounds of screaming had faded to those of pained yells and panic.  Further in.  Going to the next house on the row, Atis opens the door to find a human animal trainer cornered by a hideous beast with black, warty skin, trunk for a mouth, and no eyes of any kind.

The beast bit the cornered human while his ally uselessly beat upon its back.  Atis, while not directly hostile to the monster, hacks off its head from behind with a clean sweep, and watches the human as the life fades from it not one tick later.  Once the life left him, Atis wrested the trunk of the beast off his forehead, and with a sickening splat it rolled off into the darkened room.  After a conversation with the wounded companion, Atis takes her leave, continuing south towards the city proper.  Brave Ender of Bora Grieveddour.  Not a bad ring to it.

While she was pondering how she was able to tell which internal organs in the human were mangled beyond recognition, a goblin lasher steps out from behind a roadside tree, dragging a copper-studded scourge behind it with deliberate carelessness.

~This road is patrolled for protection.  Its 25 copper to pass on yer way.
  -25 copper?  Why would I have that?
  ~Look here, even the peasant traders can cough that up.  I aint harming nobody in a way they can't recover from.
  -I am a King's Server for the great Kubuk Windclimates of the Blotted Archs.  You will let me pass on my business.
  ~Like hell!  Why, I saw a two-legged elephant walk by just a few hours back!  The price will be 25 silver, taxman.
  -I will not pay a bandit!  Instead either flee or give me your name so that I might inform the Lord of this town of your ways.
  ~Ill just have to take it from your corpse then, I see!

The goblin was fierce in her attack, but without armor the first slash that landed was debilitating.  Her foot split apart and she fell down, rolling onto her back in an attempt to get away.  Jumping atop her, Atis cracks the goblin's skull and checks the body.  The giant cave spider silk socks were better than her own regular spider silk ones, so she took them, as well as the copper face mask and scourge as a present for the Lord.

The town of AlliedTired itself was a disheveled wreck.  All of the northern outlying houses were abandoned, and about half of the shops were boarded over or showing structural damage.  Whatever this place used to be, it wasn't that any longer.  The Lady of these parts, that Imam 'BasementRooters' Ibullipata, lived in a villa to the west of town, suggesting this was the capital.  Hrrrmm.

Talking to the locals, Atis learned that the humans had two subterranean structures; a catacombs and a sewer system.  The bandits would likely have a base in one or both.  By chance, she happened to be closer to the church than the keep, and so decided to check it first.
  She wouldn't admit it to these strangers, but Atis decided to tour the catacombs before heading to the keep for a reason.  Atis had heard stories of the massive structures that humans decide they need to dispose of their waste.  A dwarf would have no use for such things, and to add insult to a miner's trade they smoothed the whole structure!  As if their scat needed a royal sendoff!!

Glad to get out of the sweltering heat of the city, Atis scanned the catacombs, finding that voices from above carried a ways down here.  Heh, she was almost certain that the bandits were down here now, what with that marvelous piece of human engineering!

As she suspected, the leader was down here.  When she approach it, a goblin, it spun around, red eyes narrowing to slits as if assessing her.  Deciding not to make a huge commotion, it instead put a slender finger to its lips and pursed them, asking Atis not to give away its presence to the people above.  It was a priest and a surgeon, talking about a better way to consecrate the dead.  Talk of blessing silver tools seemed to be the nature of their meeting.

Atis walked up to the goblin crossbowman, and identified herself as a King's Server, to which he shot her in the chest.  Grimacing through the pain, Atis used her strength to pin the beast to a statue and gut it.  Its eyes seemed to glow brightly for a brief second, and Atis felt dizzy.  Her response was likely the proper one:  cut off its head.  The goblin had silver bolts, but the was otherwise no taxes to collect.  She would search the keep and some of the sewers briefly, but had no intention of wasting her time,

As she walked back towards the scorching light of the outside, Atis felt  . . . different.  It wasn't just that the spell was fading.  She felt more important to the world.  She decided to call herself

Atis Gusilakmam Akrulkulbet Dum
or
Atis Coppersink the Tin Adulation of Mouths

Spoiler: Personal Log (click to show/hide)

---

Spoiler: Our journey thus far (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:01:45 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5