Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I post a turn?

As often as possible, and if at least 4 people post their actions.
- 4 (30.8%)
A few times per say, and if at least 5 people post their actions.
- 8 (61.5%)
Only post when everyone has posted their action.
- 1 (7.7%)
Something else. (PM me your idea)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Villain  (Read 7869 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 08:29:02 pm »

If I am to be a supervillain I will need a good outfit! Recolor one of my mines work clothes and hard hard to brown and metallic dark grey with yellow caution stripe accents!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 08:31:43 pm »

Vivalas:
((Thank you for reminding me. I'll have to change that XD))
[3] You currently don't have a house, but you have 600 dollars (somehow) and a nice pickaxe you bought a while back from some mine. You also have 3 donkey brains. [5] At will, you can summon dwarves, alcohol, or dwarves AND alcohol (party!), [1] but sadly your storm literally rains shit. And instead of everywhere, it rains it only on you.

Yourmaster:
[6] You are retired, rich, and slightly overweight. You have 3000 dollars. [6] You can summon raw energy, so raw that not even you can shape it. Everytime you use your power, it will have a random effect. Maybe even madness.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 08:32:42 pm »

Okay, ladies and gentlemen! We are now in full effect. Please post your actions if you were unsure whether to or not up to this point.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »

go to test my power by heading to the nearest police station and using it on a cop car.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »

I intended for my superpower to literally rain shit.
Look at my surroundings, head into the forest and summon dwarves and alcohol, and build a fortress.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 08:41:33 pm »

NAv's the last one.
Money!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 08:43:14 pm »

So what's the range on my malfunctioning power?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 08:47:21 pm »

If you can see it and identify it is a money making machine, than you can willingly make it malfunction.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 10:42:34 pm »

((One server maintainance later..))

Well... it'll take a while to completely redo the entire action list. Give me a moment.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 10:54:22 pm »

Sarrak:
[2] You walk to a nearby pizza hut. As you go through the glass doors, you realize you are still carrying your shotgun in one hand. Pandemonium ensues, as people knock down tables to get away from you. You hear sirens in the distance.

wipeout:
[4] You find a pretty good place in need of a solo singer. You are scheduled for tomorrow evening.

Wolfkit:
[2] Well.. The suit doesn't look like you originally imagined it. Wearing this, no one could mistake you for a supervillain. Maybe a traffic safety person.

Yourmaster:
[1] Nothing seems to happen to the car, but you suddenly feel very, very depressed. Somehow.

Vivilas:
[1] You are in the outskirts of the city. You travel a bit away, until you get into somebodies' sufficuiently big back yard. You then try and summon a bunch of dwarves and alcohol, but instead end up summoning a storm above your head, and turds begin to fall from the sky towards your position.
Money!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 10:57:16 pm »

((good gosh those rolls))
Yeah... let's try that again
If I am to be a supervillain I will need a good outfit! Recolor one of my mines work clothes and hard hard to brown and metallic dark grey with yellow caution stripe accents!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 11:00:37 pm »

Summon more dwarves, try to at least. Enter the house, but only if the summoning works and I have a legion of dwarves with me.

This reminds me of that syndicate British crime RTD thing.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 11:00:52 pm »

Okay. Book a tour to the money factory.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 11:08:23 pm »

Remember that you all have money. You can use it in applicable situations to get bonuses to rolls. (Bribing someone, etc.)
Money!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 11:19:48 pm »

Enter the club, in the guise of wanting to check the place out and practice, and try to incite a disco frenzy there.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12