Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I post a turn?

As often as possible, and if at least 4 people post their actions.
- 4 (30.8%)
A few times per say, and if at least 5 people post their actions.
- 8 (61.5%)
Only post when everyone has posted their action.
- 1 (7.7%)
Something else. (PM me your idea)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Villain  (Read 7870 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 11:41:04 pm »

Wolfkit:
[1] You wondered if you could do a worse job than before. The answer now lies before you. The seams are a ripped, part of it isn't even finished, and worst of all, there are no pockets. Also, you seem to have used up your last pieces of clothing trying to make this mess, and now you're only in your underwear. You'll have to do something about that.

Vivalas:
[4] You manage to create 3, startled dwarves next to you. You try and tell them what to do, but they run inside the house, away from the mounds of poop now piling around you. You follow quickly. Inside is the living room, where the dwarves are nowhere to be found. The effect seems to have worn off, but you still smell horrible.

NAV:
[1] From what you can tell, there is no money making factory for miles. Nor do they seem to be giving out free tours, for some reason.

wipeout:
[2] When you enter the club, you hear some jazz music pumping through the speakers. That'll have to do. You focus all your power on the kids on the dance floor, but nothing seems to happen.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 11:42:07 pm »

Try, try again!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2014, 01:14:12 am »

Bah. Those humans always panic... Buy a really good pizza. Pay the full price and sit on one of now-empty tables to eat it.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2014, 05:13:41 am »

Enter the club, in the guise of wanting to check the place out and practice, and try to incite a disco frenzy there.
Specifically, try this again.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2014, 07:08:32 am »

Use it on somebody near by.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2014, 08:08:02 am »

Summon more dwarves mang. Look around the house. Remember to buy a gun or something next time.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2014, 08:55:23 am »

Spoiler: How aboot me? (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2014, 08:57:04 am »

((Well this is just off to a great start))
Ummm.... Okay, I am officially terrible at clothing design. Let's put some clothes on, buy more if I have to. Then pay someone to make my villainous outfit
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 09:42:07 am »

wipeout:
[4] You give it one, renewed effort. Suddenly, everyone begins to disco! Realizing this, the DJ goes into the back room to dust off some old disco records to play. The DJ stand is unoccupied.

Sarrak:
[5] You manage to calm down one of the pizza guys to be able to threaten his life with your stack of 5 dollar bills. He jumps into action, taking one of the finished pizzas out of the oven and dumping it on the counter. [2] Eww, broccolli. Will you accept this?

Yourmaster:
[4] You feel good enough to try again. [6] You turn your power on the incredibly depressed driver inside the car. A raincloud appears above you, and begins to rain on the car. A fire ball shoots from your fingertips and through the window, lighting the car on fire. [2] You light on fire, too!

Vivalas:
[3] You don't manage to make any dwarves, but you do ussue forth a few bottles of ale. You also forget what guns are.

Wolfkit:
[2] As you walk to a nearby clothing place, a police car pulls up against you. "Get in the car," says one of the policemen. "You're under arrest for public nudity." This man clearly has no idea who you are.
((I'll do the rest in a sec.))
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:56:24 am by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 10:00:42 am »

Well, it's still sate my hunger pretty well. Ask to prepare and pack my favorite one for take-out, though. Pay so that the police officers would have no strong reason (other than mischief) to take me into custody.

Can we have first post modified with our simplified statuses? It warms villain's heart to see his failure of a colleagues in some detail...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2014, 10:02:30 am »

Supervillain Name: The Impossible Thief

Superpowers: The powers of the Impossible Thief including stealing abstract concepts and being able to hide behind poles.

Goal: To steal everything!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2014, 10:10:10 am »

Try to get more people to go inside, and give them small bribes if they don't want to.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2014, 04:59:37 pm »

Stop, drop, roll!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2014, 05:49:52 pm »

Maybe like a short status in front of everyone's action, like normal, or arrested, or dead.
Drink ale, leave house, goto town, buy gun.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 06:59:08 pm »

Starting a poll. Please vote.
Money!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12