Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [DFHack] Quarry Bush leaves in workflow?  (Read 1835 times)

PetWolverine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[DFHack] Quarry Bush leaves in workflow?
« on: December 09, 2014, 10:10:19 pm »

Back in 0.34.11 dfhack's workflow script could manage quarry bush leaf production with the string "LEAVES//BUSH_QUARRY:LEAF". This string doesn't work in 0.40.19, but "PLANT_GROWTH//BUSH_QUARRY:LEAF" works half-way.

It correctly sees the amount of leaves I already have stockpiled, but it doesn't recognize the "Process plant to bag" job that's on repeat, even after using "job item-material 1 BUSH_QUARRY".

Does anyone know whether dfhack can manage quarry bush leaves in the new version, and if so how?

Onigato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DFHack] Quarry Bush leaves in workflow?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:42:30 am »

Necro-bump? Sorry, but this is actually exactly the same as my question, but better formatted. Using LNP 40_24 r13 and I can't seem to get the "Process to bags" aspect to work with workflow to net me quarry bush leaves and rock nuts. Any specific settings I can plug in to get it going?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DFHack] Quarry Bush leaves in workflow?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:30:02 am »

Yeah, it's a known issue: https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/issues/524

It's generally more useful to provide the DFHack version instead of the "LNP" version (which could refer to multiple things), but it doesn't matter as much in this case since this issue has been around since early in the 0.40 series, if I understand correctly.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.