Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 18209 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2014, 06:12:30 am »

Or, y'know, stop the cycle of D:< and accusations and useless bickering because it gains nothing at all.
I'm not angry of accusatory. I think it's pretty funny so we should mess with the guy is all.

Probably not the best form to mess with a guy who is, by all appearances, deeply troubled and in need of psychological help.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2014, 06:38:10 am »

Or, y'know, stop the cycle of D:< and accusations and useless bickering because it gains nothing at all.
I'm not angry of accusatory. I think it's pretty funny so we should mess with the guy is all.

Not the best form to mess with a guy who is, by all appearances, deeply troubled and in need of psychological help.
This, Graknorke -_-
If you want to pull off cheap and ill-mannered gags by making fun of this guy...
>_>

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2014, 06:49:02 am »

I'm confused, did something funny happen recently or are we talking about the Cataclysm lunatic?
Shoes...

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2014, 06:52:53 am »

I'm confused, did something funny happen recently or are we talking about the Cataclysm lunatic?
Short version: some person named Developus popped into FGRP advertising this "Nexus" of his, an attempt to unify all games ever into some kind multiverse that was at the same time anarchistic and bound by his utterly byzantine rules. Apparently he's been banned pretty much everywhere, is a self-declared messiah and accused the Toad of terrorism.

EDIT: Seems like the guy didn't even make it to the moderation log.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:59:12 am by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2014, 07:02:17 am »

Short version: some person named Developus popped into FGRP advertising this "Nexus" of his, an attempt to unify all games ever into some kind multiverse that was at the same time anarchistic and bound by his utterly byzantine rules. Apparently he's been banned pretty much everywhere, is a self-declared messiah and accused the Toad of terrorism.

EDIT: Seems like the guy didn't even make it to the moderation log.
He's also been screwing around on the Kongregate forums and it was my idea for him to come here.
Sure. Yes, you are the Silver Surfer to a very inept Galactus.

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2014, 07:08:53 am »

If you ban me over this, this community will be guilty of terrorism. Good day.

Found it! It was in the OOC thread.
INITIALISING SIGGING

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2014, 07:14:12 am »

Honestly, this guy seems like a nutcase. Not in the Lazycat way, but in the hilarious way. It's like looking at Conservapedia without the despairing at humanity.
So, basically timecube?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2014, 07:15:33 am »

Honestly, this guy seems like a nutcase. Not in the Lazycat way, but in the hilarious way. It's like looking at Conservapedia without the despairing at humanity.
So, basically timecube?
Yes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 07:15:47 am »

Initially, I found it funny, but this guy has been going on for about two years (even more if you count pre-Nexus craziness) and now it's just depressing.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2014, 07:36:56 am »

I feel like I missed something.

Will this be the new lazycat? (except hopefully a bit more varied)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2014, 07:53:56 am »

We all need to make fun of someone a bit crazier than ourselves, so that we don't notice how deep our own insanities really are.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:57:42 am by Ultimuh »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2014, 07:55:58 am »

Or you could just embrace it and swear fealty to me as is the natural order of things.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2014, 08:23:00 am »

He didn't even get the paranoia references we were throwing at him~

Failing to understand the references is treason. Treason is punishable by death.m

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2014, 08:35:03 am »

Geez, I take a break from the forums for a few days and this happens. What are kitchenbots?
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2014, 08:45:38 am »

I kinda wonder if banning him was worth it. It's not like he was harassing anyone or forcing people to join his cult. It was bizarre, and seems clear that he's some type of crazy instead of just hard core roleplaying his game, but really pretending that he was just roleplaying his game and leaving him and whoever wanted to interact to do crazy in that thread. It's not like his 'game' was more offensive then some other 'games' we allow to exist. *Cough* counting upwards games *Cough*

Still, I guess long term, allowing such crazy to exist might lead to unfortunate things, did he go too far in other places?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14