Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Donut Slaying Cultists(Now perpetrating Corpse Mutilation!)  (Read 10841 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Donut Slaying Cultists
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 08:51:27 pm »

"Tell the hobo to show us this safe place of his"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »

"Aye, and keep an eye on the local property market."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 09:14:29 pm »

"Okay Boss,Uh its right over here."
2 Hours later you and the Drunkard are standing in the middle of a very small abandoned warehouse in the industrial district.There is a large pile of scrap and junk in the corner.There are several large metal safes on the back wall."What treasures are contained within those safes?"(1 on 1d6)"Oh,I don't know I've never managed to get them open."There are a few canned foods and empty bottles piled up next to a ratty old mattress.Despite its shortcomings the place has a sturdy metal gate and is very far from any Donut Worshiper Temples.
New Base Gained:Tiny Abandoned Warehouse
You also check out the local property market,but as far as you can tell it is nothing but a cover up front for a crime syndicate."The people around here lack class, Wait what is your name?""IronSkull.""How,Colorful."

Inventory
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Character Attributes
Minions
Bases
Local People Groups

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »

"He can't be a follower of Nattily in those clothes. He needs a suit of some kind. Go to a local clothing store and see what their options are."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2014, 09:39:02 pm »

Willson taps IronSkull on the shoulder "My companion your faith is admirable but you need more than mere belief to follow the Natilly,You gotta have Style,and those pathetic rags are not going to cut it.Come Let's find the nearest department store.""Yes Great Prophet."
30 minutes later,
RANDOM ENCOUNTER!
No less than 7 blasphemous Gangstas have stopped you in your path,They are all wearing Backwards Baseball Caps and SOCKS.AND.SANDALS!You are now berserk +2 to combat rolls Only one of them has a weapon and it is a wooden baseball bat that is pushed in your face."YO Punk Y'all Be Trespassing On Ma Turf Dog,Now You Gonna Pay!None of them have any combat discipline whatsoever and are probably only used to beating up hobos for pocket change.
Battle Map

G  G      @
 G    G   $
 G  G G

G=Gangstas
$=Willson Smythe
@=IronSkull

How Do You Slay These Infidels!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:43:14 pm by LuckyKobold »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 09:41:29 pm »

Also can you guys gimme a very simple explanation of the Nattily? For bookkeeping purposes.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2014, 09:45:09 pm »

"Bop them with your cane while insulting their fashion choices and telling them they ought to be ashamed of themselves, like a true gentleman."

Natilly is the most holy God of Fine Curiosities and Wares for the Distinguished Gentleman. It is located on the corner of West and Thirty-Fourth and is currently running a sale on vintage pocketwatches.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 09:48:51 pm »

Willson Smythe:"Ah yes but in what order shall I bop them,where should I bop them,and what should IronSkull do while this righteous punishment is occuring.
OOC:And what of the rest of the pantheon and does the Great Donut Factor in?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:04:29 pm by LuckyKobold »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2014, 09:56:49 pm »

Natilly is a minor god in the pantheon of Top Hat and the others, but he is the one Smythe believes is guiding him.

The Great Donut is a god that is not mentioned, however as the pantheon mainly deals with clothing, Gods dealing with issues outside of fashion are considered unimportant.
Sigtext

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2014, 09:58:53 pm »

What is our movement allowance?

Also one more tip, you should make the G's different colors so one can say "move 3 spaces to the green gangsta"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2014, 10:02:37 pm »

Okay I will next time.Also since you are berserk you get 2 moves for every Gangsa's one.IronSkull is a master in the arts of drunken brawling and can move 1 time. Also are there any other Fashionista's or is this just One madman and a drunk?I was under the impression that Natilly was the name of the pantheon,Don't know why ???
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:07:00 pm by LuckyKobold »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 10:08:29 pm »

Whip out the laser flintlock and aim for the gangsta on the top row, see if I can penetrate to hit the man behind him.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 10:14:48 pm »

Have IronSkull hold the armed thug's hands behind his back while you vaporize the others' shoes with your laser flintlock.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 10:33:05 pm »

(6+2,8 on 1d12)Willson whips out his laser flintlock aims at one of the Gangstas and fires all in one fluid motion,(11+2,13!on 1d12)The Laser goes through the head on one gangsta,gut wounds another,and bounces off of a dumpster hitting the leader in the back of the head."Well worth a bullet.""For The Almighty TopHat!"IronSkull Headbutts a gangsta caving in his skull.(6-3)Upon seeing this the gangstas cut and run,except for one who jumps to his knees "YO Mighty Donut In The Sk-"His plea for mercy is ended by a cane to the throat."Well that was fun."IronSkull nods.
You loot a wooden baseball bat that you give to IronSkull and find 20 credits Along with burning those cheap abominations they call clothing.
30 minutes later you are standing in front of a department store (3+1) That has a satisfactory sense of class.
Store Wares
While your in the area you could check out the hardware store or arms dealer if you were so inclined.
Inventory
Character Attributes
Minions
Bases
Local People Groups
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:49:46 pm by LuckyKobold »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 10:38:00 pm »

Dang,I wasn't expecting to get half this much attention especially for my first forum game!Self-Confidence LEVEL-UP! 8) But seriously what do you guys think of the game so far?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8