Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Off the Autobahn (TSG)  (Read 8922 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Off the Autobahn (TSG)
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2014, 01:12:26 pm »

Give them a Vulcan salute. Greetings! Crashing into you notwithstanding, I come in peace!
+1

"Let's establish some basic ground rules here. You don't damage my car any further and I will not sell your souls to Cthulhu, Ok?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2014, 02:08:32 pm »

Give them a Vulcan salute. Greetings! Crashing into you notwithstanding, I come in peace!
+1

"Let's establish some basic ground rules here. You don't damage my car any further and I will not sell your souls to Cthulhu, Ok?"
Search for something that can be used as a weapon in the car! Keep it hidden though.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »

Search for something that can be used as a weapon in the car! Keep it hidden though.
Well, there is your briefcase that is made out of leather. There is also the lug wrench, though that might be a little awkward. However, since you're dealing with seriously demonic hellbeasts, you doubt anything less then a live show of Kraftwerk who are performing the most exciting parts of the Bible is going to do the trick.
A dark, clawed fist slams up against the window, cracking it.
You say this slightly nervously. The eyes turn sideways, like the head it belongs to is tilted.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2014, 02:20:11 pm »

Begin peace talks! If that fails and they attack again begin chanting the most exciting parts of the bible!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2014, 02:27:55 pm »

Begin peace talks! If that fails and they attack again begin chanting the most exciting parts of the bible!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  That should work...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:29:54 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2014, 02:34:47 pm »

"Hey, let's just---"
Another punch, and the cracks just keep getting wider.
"Then J-Jesus was led by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the d-devil! Two! After fas-fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry! Three! If you are so-son of God, tell these stones to become bread!"
The eyes stare into you.
"Four, and Jesus a-a-answered, 'It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God--'"
"Heretic!"
A flurry of punches comes through, cracking the glass more and more before an unholy screech rings in your ears. The creature backs off, and it's shadow is revealed against the distant lights of the autobahn. There's some blood on the window You can't tell much, but it seems to be nursing it's hand.
A pair of blue eyes appear. They callously stare at the figure, then appear at the driver's door.
You can hear the handle being pulled.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2014, 02:37:54 pm »

Lock the door. Write official contract to end hostilities and ask if they would agree on it. Negotiate.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »

Lock the door. Write official contract to end hostilities and ask if they would agree on it. Negotiate.
+1

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2014, 03:05:06 pm »

+1

+1
 And keep chanting if it doesnt work.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2014, 03:09:26 pm »

+1

+1
 And keep chanting if it doesnt work.
Also grab the pipe if we are going down we are going down fighting!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2014, 03:22:31 pm »

Threaten to switch the Kraftwerk CD with a David Hasslehoff CD if they don't leave us alone
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2014, 03:32:06 pm »

Be German towards those creatures to scare them off.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2014, 06:11:18 pm »

You press a button, locking the door loudly. You start writing a contract on the back of a notepad and press it up against the window. The blue eyes seem to be reading it.
Be German towards those creatures to scare them off.
Aha, yes! Shouting in German always scares people, and that's exactly what you need in a high-stakes negotiation. Right, now what was that Claude said to that waitress in Stuttgart? That sounded sufficiently intimidating.
"Ntschuldigung! Ich spreche nicht sehr gut Deutsch! Wieviel kostet das!? Ist das Trinkgeld INBEGRIFFEN!? VIELEN DANK!"
The blue-eyed being seems to be introducing their palm to their face.
Threaten to switch the Kraftwerk CD with a David Hasslehoff CD if they don't leave us alone
You threaten in English to swap out the Kraftwerk for David Hasslehoff. They don't seem that bothered by it. If anything, they look a little interested.
Dammit! You knew David Hasslehoff was in league with the forces of darkness! It was an empty threat anyway. You don't have a David Hasslehoff CD because who the hell does?
Also grab the pipe if we are going down we are going down fighting!
The lug wrench would make an awkward weapon: it's more wheel-shaped then wrench-shaped.
If you mean the other meaning of pipe, well, you have this bong you got for Claude in Amsterdam. He's more into that sort of thing then you, but if you were being ripped apart by demonic hellbeasts maybe the pot would soften it a bit. Everything's better when you're stoned, as proven by last Saturday night in that conference.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2014, 06:23:53 pm »

Take a couple gnarly rips of Mr.Bong and his friend Mary...Juana
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2014, 07:30:09 pm »

Take a couple gnarly rips of Mr.Bong and his friend Mary...Juana
+1 because, why not get high mellow?
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7