Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Archipelago of Magix Series - Magos Island  (Read 8740 times)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Archipelago of Magix Series - Magos Island
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 07:46:26 am »

Does bullet magic include assembling bees into a tommy gun?
How exactly does bullet magic work?
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 04:04:11 pm »

oh well no dark fires for me then, I will go with elemental anyways for the adaptability.

name: flame
magic: elemental
reason: seeks power and adventure
male
red hair, moderate height, blue eyes
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 04:22:29 pm »

Does bullet magic include assembling bees into a tommy gun?
How exactly does bullet magic work?

The oracle points his finger in front of him. Immediately, purple bullets shoot out of his finger tips and continue on into the void.

Bullet Magic involves having the ability to create magical gun-like bullets to attack enemies. However, you're able to master the use of normal guns, but they won't be as useful as magical bullets. Also, magic bullets are infinite.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2014, 09:48:22 pm »

Name :Alex
Type of Magic :Necromancy
Male
Why you want to be the first to venture off into Magos Island : after having his loved ones and friends from his village die, he intends to master magic and transcend death. Then he will control the undead and crush those who hurt the weak like himself before going to the island, as well as spread fear and death into criminals.

Your vision blacks out for an instant. Before you can even panic, your vision comes back. You examine your surroundings. It's completely flat, grass is covering everything and you can only hear the faint screams of something. Before even moving a step, you hear the voice of the oracle in your mind.

Welcome to the Magos Island. I'd try to supply information about the monsters here, but I can't find anything about them. Good luck, Necromancer.

You feel your connection disappear. You examine what you're wearing. Your dark robe hangs loosely all over your body, and you can feel the hoodie lying on your spine. You feel your magical energy in you. The power of the undead, at your finger tips, at least, some of it.

Name : Squirrel
Type of Magic : Nature
Male
Why you want to be the first to venture off into Magos Island : Where better to find nature than a place where no human has ever set foot?

Your vision blacks out for an instant. Before you can even panic, your vision comes back. You examine your surroundings. It's completely flat, grass is covering everything and you can only hear the faint screams of something. You look to the left and notice somebody else there. Hmph...before even moving a step, you hear the voice of the oracle in your mind.

Welcome to the Magos Island. I'd try to supply information about the monsters here, but I can't find anything about them. Good luck, Nature Mage.

You feel your connection disappear. You examine what you're wearing. Your loose leather armor is sturdy on your body. You feel the magical hum of the nature magic in you. You feel like you have an advantage on this land. Hm.

Name: Natasha Althem.
Type of Magic: Darkness.
Why you want to be the first to venture off into Magos Island:To become a powerful sorceress and discover what has happened to the others who have gone in.

Your vision blacks out for an instant. Before you can even panic, your vision comes back. You examine your surroundings. It's completely flat, grass is covering everything and you can only hear the faint screams of something. You look to the right and notice two other people. Hmph...before even moving a step, you hear the voice of the oracle in your mind.

Welcome to the Magos Island. I'd try to supply information about the monsters here, but I can't find anything about them. Good luck, Dark Magician.

You feel your connection disappear. You examine what you're wearing. You immediately feel the hat on your head and take it off. Sweet, a wizard hat! Other than that, you're wearing a comfortable shirt and jeans. However, within you, you feel the dark magic circulating throughout your body.

Name : Jase
Type of Magic : Earth
Why you want to be the first to venture off into Magos Island: He wants to find out what happened to the others who never returned, including his brother. He is also interested in the fame that will come from being the first to survive Magos Island and return and the treasures he may find while exploring Magos Island.

Your vision blacks out for an instant. Before you can even panic, your vision comes back. You examine your surroundings. It's completely flat, grass is covering everything and you can only hear the faint screams of something. You look to the left and notice three other people. Hmph...before even moving a step, you hear the voice of the oracle in your mind.

Welcome to the Magos Island. I'd try to supply information about the monsters here, but I can't find anything about them. Good luck, Earth Elementalist.

You feel your connection disappear. You examine what you're wearing. Your combat boots fit right on your feet as you move your toes to see how much space you have. The right size. You're wearing a camouflage shirt and camouflage pants. You feel the connection between you and the rocks below you. Hmph. Nifty.

Name:Clover
Type of magic:elemental magic
Reason to go to Magos Island:
mostly in search of immortality,but also wishes to gain power(in all forms)

Your vision blacks out for an instant. Before you can even panic, your vision comes back. You examine your surroundings. It's completely flat, grass is covering everything and you can only hear the faint screams of something. You look to the right and notice four other people. Hmph...before even moving a step, you hear the voice of the oracle in your mind.

Welcome to the Magos Island. I'd try to supply information about the monsters here, but I can't find anything about them. Good luck, Elementalist.

You feel your connection disappear. You examine what you're wearing. You immediately notice the tie dye of your shirt. It's colorful. Cool! You have colorful sweatpants on and your shoes are also matching with your pants. Sweet! You feel the incredible knowledge of all four elements flow through your head.

- Status Cards are currently in the making -

If you're willing to wait to see the spells, you can. Unless you'd like to explore the place, you can too.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:51:07 pm by Caster »

blazing glory

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2014, 09:52:10 pm »

((Could've told us that we were in the modern era instead of simply a fantasy gunpowder era.))

Look around myself.

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2014, 10:07:09 pm »

((Could've told us that we were in the modern era instead of simply a fantasy gunpowder era.))

Sue me.

Here's to the first card! Hopefully, I can do all of them by tomorrow so you can all read them. My Photoshop skills aren't as amazing as others, so please. Don't hate. And the only reason why Alex was first was because he was the first one to sign up.

Any constructive criticism / comments are useful.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:14:13 pm by Caster »

richeygator

• Bay Watcher
  • amature programer with a god-complex.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 10:55:40 pm »

look for any nearby skin-able animals-preferably something dark
don't ask :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:21:38 pm by richeygator »
after a long absence,
the god-complexed noob is back

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 11:41:02 pm »

((Camo clothing? I like this RTD already. And the status card looks nice. Can't wait for mine.))

Look around for anything of interest.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 01:19:57 am »

Ah damn, looks like José will have to wait. But when he arrives, it shall be spectacular!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 05:13:26 am »

Name : Bob
Type of Magic : Puppetry
Other: Poltergeist (Ghost that throws stuff around)
Why you want to be the first to venture off into Magos Island : Adventurer who died there but didn't "die" there, if that's okay?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:21:13 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

blazing glory

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 05:17:12 am »

((Sue Caster.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 05:33:29 am »

No Gravity/Force Magic? Aw.

Name : Taranis
Type of Magic : Lightning Magic
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 07:06:02 am »

Summon an undead to guard me.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Caster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 09:06:03 pm »

Sorry for the lateness. I'll be making the cards for the next day or so. Don't expect any action happening. Here's the next batch

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:20:44 pm by Caster »

richeygator

• Bay Watcher
  • amature programer with a god-complex.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 09:18:46 pm »

the cards are beautiful,nice job
after a long absence,
the god-complexed noob is back
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5