Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Of hermits and ores: a n00bs question  (Read 879 times)

Manivald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Of hermits and ores: a n00bs question
« on: December 18, 2014, 04:53:01 am »

Being new to * Masterwork*, I war rejoiced to see the Finishing forge, but I was quickly stopped in my tracks as I was unable to figure out how to make pure ores, as it seemed to need a ore proccesor, but after constant searching, I was unable to find such furnace. So here is my dumb guestion: how do I make pure ores in hermit mode?
(Terribly sorry for asking such a dumb guestion and wasting Your precious time, but it was the only place i could turn to)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Of hermits and ores: a n00bs question
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 05:02:48 am »

First of all you are right. The ore processor is missing. But you are in luck, because I just added it 30 minutes ago into the dev version, which I will release soon.

But you could have asked this in the hermit thread, or searched the hermit thread, because this is not the first time people bring it up.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Manivald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 05:17:17 am »

Thank you very much for your explanation, I will use the threads next time.
On another topic, I just wanted to say that Masterwork is truly awesome and thank you for doing this for all DF players.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 05:20:36 am »

Thank you. :)

you want to try your hand on the upcoming Battle of the 8 Armies, as the Hermit? Its one of two races thats still free.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::