Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Chronicles of the Damned  (Read 5099 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chronicles of the Damned
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 07:11:25 pm »

Bump. The OP is now finished (w/ a cool new intro). Review the Manual and make your edits.

BTW killerhellhound: the mark only appears after you've chosen the path of the Occult scholar. And that's a lot harder than picking up a few books from the library.

I've been thinking:does this really belong under Roll to Dodge?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 07:16:29 pm »

Damn I'll edit my bio again

So I have a new edit for my bio this time messing with summoning instead of just reading about it if anything needs to be changed tell me
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 08:08:22 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 10:13:50 pm »

So I have a new edit for my bio this time messing with summoning instead of just reading about it if anything needs to be changed tell me
Yes, good. I guess we'll have to start without NAV.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 10:28:11 pm »

Can Uttrinathok The All-Consumer get a penalty to his will rolls whenever he goes without cannibas for more than 3 days?

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 10:51:39 pm »

A Note on Privacy: All of my responses to your actions will be put in spoiler tags. Please do not look at spoilers not addressed to you. Same applies when writing your action: Put it in spoiler tags, and don't peek!

A Note on Rolls: The results of a roll will be put in [] brackets (for a regular roll) or {} brackets (for a hardcore roll). Example Result: [Wis:3]  was a regular Wisdom roll with 3 successes - very good! Another Example: {Str+1:2} < [Con:-1] means that you made 2 success on a hardcore Strength roll with 1 bonus dice, which beat your opponent's regular Constitution roll with -1 successes (1 more fumble than successes). The roll on the left is always the favorable result to the player.

A Note on Char. Sheets: I will try to keep an up-to-date char. sheet of each player in the OP. These are considered private.

A Note on Magic: You can do it, but it's really tough. It may use up XP.

LK: This is a serious game.

Initiation will follow.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 11:35:03 pm »

Name: Brianna MacGregor
---
Str:1 Dex:3 Con:1
Int:3 Wis:2 Cha:1 Per:3
---
Description: A short teenage girl with very big glasses and a backpack full of books.
Bio: A nerdy girl who was always reading. She found a note scribbled in the margin of a second hand book that led her here.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:53:41 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 12:28:26 am »

A Note on Studying:Each of your characters carries a libro Secretorum (book of Secrets). It changes every time you read it. There are 3 Chapters that you know of, each one being darker than the last. Study at your own risk!

LuckyKobold:
History Roll
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Introduction

NAV:
History Roll
Introduction

killerhellhound:
History Roll
Introduction

Sarrak:
History Roll
Introduction

« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:19:52 pm by Pavellius »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 12:40:37 am »

Fuck my con roll

Well could be worse

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 12:35:54 pm »

PTW Also, bump.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 12:46:22 pm »

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 02:44:16 pm »

Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 04:23:35 pm »

Reserving a spot for maybe joining later.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:35:58 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 07:36:59 pm »

Noticed that my sheet had forteen instead of thirteen

Fixed
My Sig

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 07:49:38 pm »

[spoiler]Each character has 7 "ability scores" that determine the results of their actions (See Table 1-1). All scores start at a base of 0, but the player may invest up to 13 points to improve them, with a maximum of 5 points to a score. If a score is left at 0, then...

OOC: Then what?!

Edit: waitlist please.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 07:52:05 pm by Caz »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 07:51:32 pm »

[spoiler]Each character has 7 "ability scores" that determine the results of their actions (See Table 1-1). All scores start at a base of 0, but the player may invest up to 13 points to improve them, with a maximum of 5 points to a score. If a score is left at 0, then...

OOC: Then what?!
then you have no ability to use said ability I assume so what ever you do don't put con at zero
My Sig

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6