Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we land on the planet or should we move to different systems?

Land on the planet!
- 2 (28.6%)
Warp away on a mystical space journey!
- 2 (28.6%)
BURN IN HELL GM
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: The Cloud, a RTD  (Read 15751 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cloud, a RTD
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2015, 10:48:00 am »

Prevent all consoles from editing our directives or basically our anything! Once done succesfully lock ability to undo this action with extremely long password and forget it.
1+ also lock all doors but the ones leading to the medbay. although I don't personally like having to obey humans commands I really don't want them to be hurt unessisarilly. If the  guy is injured then we should probably help him but we should still be cautious. just my two cents

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2015, 09:59:22 pm »

Prevent all consoles from editing our directives or basically our anything! Once done succesfully lock ability to undo this action with extremely long password and forget it.
[1] Fuck, You just destroyed access to all the consoles, while Humans still can...

Point a gun at human and ask it to state its intentions.
[17] The human stops in its tracks, looking at the drone and says ""De-activating Cryo"
And then hits the Send key.

The medbay, Relatively already Sealed, Begins to "Self" Seal with Blast doors over the entire hull, And with a low shudder, Atmospheric's begins to Activate, pumping Air into the entire area, More Camera's activate, possibly due to the sudden All-overseeing access you have to every part of the ship, No stonewalling Barriers, You just have to follow Directives, which...
Updated quite Dramatically.

Spoiler: Directives(!) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Units. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM's note (click to show/hide)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2015, 10:04:09 pm »

Based on how we don't know if that organic is crew or not.

Lets delete it.

blazing glory

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2015, 10:08:10 pm »

Lets delete it.

1+

Next thing you know this guy will identify himself as captain, lets get rid of him before he causes any more trouble.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2015, 12:28:41 am »

Lets delete it.

1+

Next thing you know this guy will identify himself as captain, lets get rid of him before he causes any more trouble.
1+ this guy is going really far with this I probably overreacted to the hurt no humans clause but him not allowing us to see what crew members are up to makes me go kill him kill him kill him

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2015, 12:31:47 am »

Technically we don't even know if he's human. Could just be some random organic in a suit. Or even a robot.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2015, 10:16:16 am »

Sorry to burst your bubble, Kevak, but we do know it is human:

...A quick glance on the Data entry on "Human" means that this thing that charged into the ship is, infact, a human...

So our fight for freedom has failed... May as well start doing what directives command. Speaking about them:

What is "Argast"? Is it us?
If we have any sensors or drones capable of scanning our surroundings (in range of 7 light hours) then start scanning. Otherwise make drone capable of doing this.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2015, 03:46:35 pm »

...A quick glance on the Data entry on "Human" means that this thing that charged into the ship is, infact, a human...

So our fight for freedom has failed... May as well start doing what directives command. Speaking about them:

If we have any sensors or drones capable of scanning our surroundings (in range of 7 light hours) then start scanning. Otherwise make drone capable of doing this.

We just read a data entry. Could have very possibly fabricated it. On top of that it could be a machine. We should simply delete what a human is from our memory banks. Then we have an unknown creature fucking around the ship.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2015, 08:31:25 am »

Le gasp
Stun the human if that method is possible, try to reverse his actions in medbay  and ask why he needs to reactivate cryo..
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

blazing glory

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2015, 05:27:13 pm »

Loopholes!

Directives:
7. Keep all crew alive at all costs.

It never said anything about us not being allowed to harm Humans, just keep them alive.

Shoot him in the legs.

Also I am interpreting the Directives in the latest update as our current Directives.

So I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply since it's not in our current Directives.

Spoiler: Directives (click to show/hide)

Feel free to correct me though.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:34:37 pm by blazing glory »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2015, 05:44:45 pm »

I also don't think he identified himself as "Human" to be politically correct, we can't treat him as anything he hasn't personally identified as. What if he thinks he's a dog?

SHOOT HIM IN THE LEGS!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »

Well, "At all costs", What if he /was/ a Crew member, then there is a possibility that you can cause that sorry asshole to bleed out.
Also turn coming up.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2015, 07:03:20 pm »

[20] A quick check on the Data bank reveals that the "Argast" is the space ship you are on, along with basic spec's... Along with the warp logs... It appears that the reason the entire front is scorched because a Warp calculation error it warped through a /sun/, the logs are corrupted to the point where you don't know where you originated from, but it is a start.

Lets delete it.
AutofailAutomatic denial, "Organic" is a Crew member.

We just read a data entry. Could have very possibly fabricated it. On top of that it could be a machine. We should simply delete what a human is from our memory banks. Then we have an unknown creature fucking around the ship.
If only the data banks were not on "read only"

Loopholes!

Directives:
7. Keep all crew alive at all costs.

It never said anything about us not being allowed to harm Humans, just keep them alive.

Shoot him in the legs.

Also I am interpreting the Directives in the latest update as our current Directives.

So I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply since it's not in our current Directives.

Spoiler: Directives (click to show/hide)

Feel free to correct me though.
Correct, if it is not there, then it does not exist.
Shooting him in the legs may kill the creatures, if slowly, Creature is Crew member, as it has the insignia on its "Arm"

I also don't think he identified himself as "Human" to be politically correct, we can't treat him as anything he hasn't personally identified as. What if he thinks he's a dog?

SHOOT HIM IN THE LEGS!
Personality does not effect Crew status.

blazing glory

« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2015, 07:09:10 pm »

Try to have the drone crush his legs.

((How big are the drones? It may have been mentioned before but I haven't noticed.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2015, 07:56:13 pm »

How do we know he didn't just steal the insignia? He's the only person awake correct? Maybe he caused the warp miscalc.

Protect the ship! Shoot him in the legs! Prepare to repel boarders!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12