Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 31695 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #135 on: December 22, 2014, 10:14:05 pm »

Attempt to locate Ignik magically. If found have him scout out the human town.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 22, 2014, 10:17:58 pm »

Starfish Men live in caves so they must have good night vision. We will attack the village at nightfall with or without Ignik.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2014, 10:23:21 pm »

Destroy human town with our followers. All humans who refuse to become our mining slaves/flesh material will die..by starfish!

Fun looking game.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2014, 10:24:36 pm »

(Hi 3man.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2014, 10:25:11 pm »

HAVE NEWBS SEEN THE SONG

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2014, 11:25:31 pm »

We have the numbers, we have the power, we have followers stronger than the average peasant. Find the Ignik first, then descend upon the village with all your followers - prioritize capturing humans for slaves, looting everything, and crippling those who resist to sacrifice in a grand ritual upon our return. Leave no evidence we were ever there.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2014, 11:26:16 pm »

We have the numbers, we have the power, we have followers stronger than the average peasant. Find the Ignik first, then descend upon the village with all your followers - prioritize capturing humans for slaves, looting everything, and crippling those who resist to sacrifice in a grand ritual upon our return. Leave no evidence we were ever there.
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2014, 11:26:25 pm »

+1

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2014, 11:45:41 pm »

+1
at night to play to our strengths of fear and chaos
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2014, 11:46:04 pm »

WEEK 4 DAY 5
_________________________________________________________________________________________

You spend 1 Essence on a detection spell to find Ignik and see that He is in the midst of the Tall-One Village, Your spell also detects much Fear,Residual Void Magic,and a Recently slain corpse.As you watch you see that Ignik is moving rapidly towards the isolated road leading of the Village and he sits in the underbrush.
"Hello Boss Man!""Bah Who said that!""It was me Boss.""How?""Oh uh me just trace Void energy back to Over Lord an then me just put talky part of my mind into yours so Me can tell things." You realize that it would have taken immense intelligence for a starfish man to preform such a feat."Alright would you mind telling me what I just saw and why I saw it?"
"Oh, Me sneak over to evil Tall-One village and burn down Thor Temple, Me also stab Thor Priest Leader man.Me think me accidentally burnt few cabins and Village People saw me use powers to hide, So Me go hide next to the road so that when Tall-Ones send talky runners to get help Ignik stabs them so no Help Comes!Me also hear rumors and trivial news.""Fair Enough." Should You Punish Ignik,and how do you carry out the Invasion?

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers
Slaves
Property

(OOC: This update didn't need any Math, Yeah! 8))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2014, 11:57:56 pm »

We'll ignore his actions for now. Let him stay by the road and we'll attack at night time. We can decide what to do with him afterwards.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2014, 11:59:01 pm »

God dammit Ignik we are building a world of our design and in that design servants don't preempt their masters.

Gift him with a ... survivable ... measure of pain, and inform him that he is to ensure no one escapes to get help as he was doing. It would not be wise to fail. That said, his thinking is sound. If he succeeds, he will be rewarded amply.

As for the rest of us, we march! Go under cover of darkness and in the greatest silence that can be managed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:09:09 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2014, 11:59:55 pm »

God dammit Ignik we are building a world of our design and in that design servants don't preempt their masters.

Gift him with a ... survivable ... measure of pain, and inform him that he is to ensure no one escapes to get help as he was doing. It would not be wise to fail.

As for the rest of us, we march! Go under cover of darkness and in the greatest silence that can be managed.

+1

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2014, 12:00:27 am »

Ignik was forward thinking and had initiative. Reward him with the ability to form a blade of void whilst in Voidstate. However make sure he understand that he is to confide with us before he goes and does something. Don't want to send an army to a village and discover it's already destroyed when we could have sent said army to a completely separate village that isn't destroyed.

With the priest dead. Taking the village will be considerably easier.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2014, 12:01:21 am »

Gift him with a ... survivable ... measure of pain, and inform him that he is to ensure no one escapes to get help as he was doing. It would not be wise to fail.

WE MUST STICK TO THE PLAN, ZAN
+1
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25