Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)  (Read 31834 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Eldritch Abomination(Inspired By DemonHood)
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2015, 05:58:43 pm »

WEEK 7, DAY 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You attempt to train the Star-Men in chaos magic.-1 Void Essence. The Training proceeds remarkably and you sense that in a few centuries with proper training that they'd surpass an actual Archmage, For now though, Short lived glass muskets. "Bah." You also refill the Spawning Pits,-15 Void Essence. You also debate with yourself over whether or not to send Nuk on his banditry, You order him to train the Starfish Men and Cabbage in combat, Or well it looks more like drunken brawling, But it works, Almost. You decide to hold back on tunnel expansion as it could prove disastrous to breach the Caverns now.

WEEK 7, DAY 3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

+20 Starfish Men.

WEEK 8, DAY 1

+5 Star-Men. Now what do you do?

Spoiler: Yddth Klvah (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Slaves (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Property (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Valuables (click to show/hide)

This Font is absurdly large because it bears absurdly important information. I shall now be updating on Saturdays unless something happens in which case Yddth-Klvah rest non-painfully consume my soul. G'day.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2015, 06:12:34 pm »

Have our starfish men Capture some forest animals like snakes, deer, and rabbits.

((Why? Because we always need new subjects to conduct our experiments on for !SCIENCE!))
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:14:06 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 23, 2015, 11:40:10 pm »

Short lived glass muskets.

*conflicting emotions*

Anyway, Work on Increasing the Intelligence of Zorlak slightly in an effort to gain Fanatic worship from it as well, potentially granting additional income.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2015, 03:24:40 pm »

Have our starfish men Capture some forest animals like snakes, deer, and rabbits.

((Why? Because we always need new subjects to conduct our experiments on for !SCIENCE!))
Gathering animals is always a good thing to do, though, I hope you guys dont expect to always depend on me to compile them into abominations fit only to be my playmates.

Work on Increasing the Intelligence of Zorlak slightly in an effort to gain Fanatic worship from it as well, potentially granting additional income.
Stupid isnt always bad. This is ment to be a mount that is used only by our strongest of forces. . . . And we dont want tha betraying us easily. Once I get the right materials and insperations, i will make something better suited for grunts.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2015, 03:29:02 pm »

I already had some kinda of tall-One/Forest Animal hybrid idea going through my mind when I suggested it. I really hope we can find some snakes because snakes are cool and snake monsters/hybrids are even cooler.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2015, 04:10:41 pm »

Sounds intriguing.  And suddently i have inspiration.  . . . . Or indigestion. I need at least 4 different types of insects poisonous , two leeches.  . .  A full grown deer, the resin of a rubber tree, . . . . A large (I mean man sized) lizard. . . . . . . . A small snake will help. . . . A creature that changes its skin color, a creature that glows, and some popcorn. . . . . . . .make that lots of popcorn.  And minimum of 5 slaves. And a throne chair. And do not think of returning without all of that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:12:16 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2015, 06:36:11 pm »

Sounds intriguing.  And suddently i have inspiration.  . . . . Or indigestion. I need at least 4 different types of insects poisonous , two leeches.  . .  A full grown deer, the resin of a rubber tree, . . . . A large (I mean man sized) lizard. . . . . . . . A small snake will help. . . . A creature that changes its skin color, a creature that glows, and some popcorn. . . . . . . .make that lots of popcorn.  And minimum of 5 slaves. And a throne chair. And do not think of returning without all of that.
+1

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 27, 2015, 01:19:15 am »

+1

+1

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2015, 03:50:09 pm »

Alright guys, Sorry I didn't update last Saturday, A Lot of really wacky side-quests and a very sadistic hermit crab kept me from accessing my Internet Portal for long enough to update, So you guys will receive 1 BONUS update Friday, Along with the normally scheduled Saturday update. May The Force Void Be With You.*Mystical Whooshing Sounds*

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2015, 10:44:28 am »

OK, I have no excuse for this foolishness. But stuff came up.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 09, 2015, 04:19:26 pm »

((OK. I'll just continue to wait patiently. RL always comes first! 8)))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 16, 2015, 11:00:27 am »

Update in 2 Hours or Less, INCOMING.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 16, 2015, 11:17:46 am »

WEEK 8, DAY 1

You ponder increasing Zorlack's Intelligence but feel somewhat conflicted, But Then inspiration Strikes and you Order your Starfish-Men to gather

4 Different kinds of Poisonous Insects,
2 Leeches,
An Adult Deer,
The Resin of a Rubber Tree,
A Man-Sized Lizard,
A Small Snake,
A Chameleon,
A Glowing Creature,
An Absurd Amount of Popcorn,
At Least 5 Slaves,
And A Throne,

It may take a few weeks for your Followers to gather the Items...

WEEK 8, DAY 3

+20 Starfish Men. A Starfish Man Search Party returns with a Jar of Fireflies, and 9 Leeches. They haven't found anything else yet...

WEEK 9, DAY 1

+5 Star-Men.The Starfish Man Searchers haven't returned yet, But your Income hasn't lowered, So they're probably still alive, Wherever they are.

Spoiler: Yddth Klvah (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Slaves (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Property (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Valuables (click to show/hide)

OK, Sorry about the Lack of Recent Updates. I've come to tell you that Updates shall be Less Frequent from Now on, But I can Guarantee one Every Thursday or Friday, Depending on the Circumstances. Again, Sorry.   :(

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 16, 2015, 04:04:19 pm »

Breed the Unnamed Unholy Flesh Monster and Zolock The Hermit Tank to make Unholy Hermit Tank Monsters!

((I doubt this will work but I want to give it a try.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 16, 2015, 04:15:13 pm »

Create Shadonz the Flesh reaper. A monster with void, explosive, and blood magic that serves as our Alex Mercer. He can of course consume a man or woman of his choice and then go out into the world to find information of what is where and what else is going on.

He can eat as much as he likes so long as he reports every week and is not followed. Our discovery would mean bad things happening to him.

Make sure he has a kill switch on him in case he tries going rogue.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25